Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressed from looking into mirror

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
I try to avoid looking into the mirror because every time i do it i suddenly start to feel sick and dizzy and my energy gets very low. I just dont know how other people can look at my face without feeling the same. If i accidentally see my reflection i feel depressed the whole day , so i try to avoid it.

i get depressed when going outside if u dont go outside and can stay home healthily with some sports then this kind of pain bcuz of your looks will vanish

I don't feel that bad watching myself in the mirror, i feel bad when i see pictures of myself. those are true pain

I don't feel that bad watching myself in the mirror, i feel bad when i see pictures of myself. those are true pain
Pictures are especially bad for narrow headcels

I'm depressed because i exist

"I try to avoid looking into the mirror"

Same

Welcome to reality of Trueceldom. Its very hard for me to look in the mirror without expierencing extreme disgust and self-hatred

Last edited:
Same, especially when in public. I hate feeling okay about myself after avoiding the mirror for a month and then seeing my ugly face and tiny body next to someone else. It always shocks me how subhuman I look in comparison to everyone. Quite the reality check

since everything is mirrored in mirrorland that means your reflection is happy