Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depressed for no reason

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I just feel like I'm a fag exaggerating. I've been trying to figure out why I'm depressed. Even before discovering r/incels and r/braincels I've been like this

There is a true underlying reason behind tje depression or sadness each of us has: our inceldom, caused by the fact that ALL foids declared or will declare us genetically inferior and unworthy of reproduction. How can one not be depressed or at least unhappy in such conditions?

You are UGLY. That is good enough to be depressed.

There is a true underlying reason behind tje depression or sadness each of us has: our inceldom, caused by the fact that ALL foids declared or will declare us genetically inferior and unworthy of reproduction. How can one not be depressed or at least unhappy in such conditions?
But even before inceldom , I was already depressed

No , that was when I was a kidcel. even normies are at that stage
Probably you were treated differently by adult teachers etc. They give more attention to the ones that looks like they will be chads

Because you're involuntarily celibate

Inceldom leads to depression even when you're not blackpilled

We are depressed because there is no reason to get up in the morning, nothing to strive for, no goals to work towards, only the bleak outlook of wagecuckery financing this marxist feminist dystopia that spits in your face and took everything from us. The globalized, corporatist soyciety we live removes any sense of self determination and control from people, we are hopelessly being pulled along by the flow of things that pulls us further and further into a misty valley of uncertainty and we lack any connection to the world that could help pull us from this stream of despair, its no wonder more and more people are depressed, you are crazy or a fool or chad if you arent depressed today.

We are depressed because there is no reason to get up in the morning, nothing to strive for, no goals to work towards, only the bleak outlook of wagecuckery financing this marxist feminist dystopia that spits in your face and took everything from us. The globalized, corporatist soyciety we live removes any sense of self determination and control from people, we are hopelessly being pulled along by the flow of things that pulls us further and further into a misty valley of uncertainty and we lack any connection to the world that could help pull us from this stream of despair, its no wonder more and more people are depressed, you are crazy or a fool or chad if you arent depressed today.

Because your neurotransmitters are bad and your face too.

if you cant find anything about yourself making you upset like ugliness or lack of friends, then it is your environment. An ambient presence that makes you miserable.

I’m ugly , that’s enough reason