Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Deontay Wilder is going to win saturday...

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Tyson Fury has a new trainer who doesn't have any experience at all and Tyson Fury has to motivate him to coach him, he has to motivate his trainer just to train him the only reason he chose him is because he's his old friend or some shit. Also, Tyson is looking fatter as the days go by, he doesn't have the muscle mass that Deontay does, if he somehow wins this fight it will be by points because Deontay has the power to make him fall easily. The only thing Tyson really has going for him is his boxing skill which is already so rigid and tense. My money is Deontay knockout.

This is going to be connor mcgreggor vs mayweather all over again.

Its more entertaining than watching fake fighting lmao
Fake fighting? You know how many people get Parkinsons, brain damage, or die doing this? It would be pretty hard to fake a punch, but wrestling, that's a whole different story

Fake fighting? You know how many people get Parkinsons, brain damage, or die doing this? It would be pretty hard to fake a punch, but wrestling, that's a whole different story
Fake as in nowhere near as close to a real life fight where you dont have giant gloves to protect yourself and a bunch of rules. MMA fights are as close as you get to real life

Lol you know it's over when you gotta train your trainer, both are undefeated tho so who knows. I'm guessing Deontay will win by decision.

Fake as in nowhere near as close to a real life fight where you dont have giant gloves to protect yourself and a bunch of rules. MMA fights are as close as you get to real life
Any man with respect will resort to punching first or second before wrestling someone on the ground and putting them in a choke hold until they pass. Throwing your fists generates so much power, have you seen mike tyson's punches? His punches are the equivalent of getting hit with an anvil from five feet. Most of those in MMA don't even punch hard, they resort to all other tactics so they can get a successful win while a great professional boxer like Mike or Foreman could end the fight in two rounds just by the magnificent power in his hands.

Any man with respect will resort to punching first or second before wrestling someone on the ground and putting them in a choke hold until they pass. Throwing your fists generates so much power, have you seen mike tyson's punches? His punches are the equivalent of getting hit with an anvil from five feet. Most of those in MMA don't even punch hard, they resort to all other tactics so they can get a successful win while a great professional boxer like Mike or Foreman could end the fight in two rounds just by the magnificent power in his hands.

francis nganou would KO prime tyson.

And tyson was probably on roids as most athletes were/are until the current age where they actively test for this shit. He's shrivelled up like arnald Schwarzenegger now.

Not many boxers cross over to mma but quite a few kick boxers do. A top guy called gokhan sakhi started at the ufc recently and had something like 80 wins and a multiple world champion. He got KO'd clean by some mediocre unranked guy because he was so used to guarding his head with gigantic 10 ounce gloves he couldnt lose the habit and the punch went straight through his arms. MMA requires you to use your brain. Boxing is just brawling/point scoring.

In mma if you get knocked down your opponent starts pounding your face off. In boxing they stand you up and count. Who irl is gonna stand and count for his opponent to get back up

Last edited:
I don’t know nothing about the fighters, is this supposed to be a big match?

francis nganou would KO tyson.

And tyson was probably on roids as most athletes were/are until the current age where they actively test for this shit. He's shrivelled up like arnald Schwarzenegger now.

Not many boxers cross over to mma but quite a few kick boxers do. A top guy called gokhan sakhi started at the ufc recently and had something like 80 wins and a multiple world champion. He got KO'd clean by some mediocre unranked guy because he was so used to guarding his head with gigantic 10 ounce gloves he couldnt lose the habit and the punch went straight through his arms. MMA requires you to use your brain. Boxing is just brawling/point scoring.
So you're telling me in his prime at 16 Tyson was on roids? He has talked about his training routine before and the only people who spew that crap are people who don't know boxing and the dedication which comes with it. Anyone who crosses over to MMA is either stupid or curious, because boxing is a MONEY sport where some of the richest people around U.S. have gotten all of their money from.
Also kick boxing is barely talked about in relation to boxing, it's like the annoying little brother that kicks things occasionally

So you're telling me in his prime at 16 Tyson was on roids? He has talked about his training routine before and the only people who spew that crap are people who don't know boxing and the dedication which comes with it. Anyone who crosses over to MMA is either stupid or curious, because boxing is a MONEY sport where some of the richest people around U.S. have gotten all of their money from.
Also kick boxing is barely talked about in relation to boxing, it's like the annoying little brother that kicks things occasionally
You can clearly tell he was on roids lol from his face to his physique. What 16 year old looks like that. You probably believe bodybuilders are natty too. What has his routine got to do with it. Roids arent some miracle drug you inject and just sit back and do nothing afterwards.

Kickboxers and mma fighters would fuck boxers up lol. An amateur mixed martial artist would fuck up floyd.

People who crossover into mma want to prove their the best fighters in the world. Not pretend fighters.

Boxing is extremely limited fighting. Its mickey mouse fighting. Its basically a game, a sport, not actual fighting.

MMA = actual fighting
Boxing = sport

Fighters go to MMA

Athletes and people interested in making easy money box. Which is fine. But lets not pretend its real fighting

You can clearly tell he was on roids lol from his face to his physique. What 16 year old looks like that. You probably believe bodybuilders are natty too. What has his routine got to do with it. Roids arent some miracle drug you inject and just sit back and do nothing afterwards.

Kickboxers and mma fighters would fuck boxers up lol. An amateur mixed martial artist would fuck up floyd.

People who crossover into mma want to prove their the best fighters in the world. Not pretend fighters.

Boxing is extremely limited fighting. Its mickey mouse fighting. Its basically a game, a sport, not actual fighting.

MMA = actual fighting
Boxing = sport

Fighters go to MMA

Athletes and people interested in making easy money box. Which is fine. But lets not pretend its real fighting
5AM-3 mile jog
6am-show go to bed
10am-10 rounds of sparring
2pm-another meal
3pm- more ring work
5pm-2000 sit ups, 500-800 dips, 500 press-ups, 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell, and ten minutes of neck exercises
7pm - steak and pasta again with fruit juice
8pm - 30 minute exercise with bike.
This was his schedule, boxers in general are very dedicated people and they are bound to get the steroid side comment every so often, but what they are really looking at is cunning dedication and damn good genes. Those body builders, sure they may be fake, but Tyson, he was too lean and you could not visibly see acne or veins popping from his arms during his fights.
Its mickey mouse fighting
If you would go for someone's legs before you punch them does that make you a 'real' fighter?

Although boxing is more-or-less on golf's level in terms of entertainment value, I'd bet on Fury to win this match on December 1st.

Though if you want real entertainment in combat sports...MMA, kickboxing, and street fighting are more worthwhile.

5AM-3 mile jog
6am-show go to bed
10am-10 rounds of sparring
2pm-another meal
3pm- more ring work
5pm-2000 sit ups, 500-800 dips, 500 press-ups, 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell, and ten minutes of neck exercises
7pm - steak and pasta again with fruit juice
8pm - 30 minute exercise with bike.
This was his schedule, boxers in general are very dedicated people and they are bound to get the steroid side comment every so often, but what they are really looking at is cunning dedication and damn good genes. Those body builders, sure they may be fake, but Tyson, he was too lean and you could not visibly see acne or veins popping from his arms during his fights.

If you would go for someone's legs before you punch them does that make you a 'real' fighter?

Bruh wtf was that comment

You still need hard work i even said that. No one said boxing doesnt require dedication. Roids just give you an edge cause they enhance what you already have and allow faster recovery time hence you get in more training. Tbf most of his opponents were taking them too. Everyone back then probably was.
MMA sucks balls. Boxing is way better.
MMA = actual fighting. Way more brutal. More finishes. Trash talking.

Boxing = sport. Fake fighting. Rarely brutal.. boring point scoring contest. Ref seperates you every 5 seconds.

Bruh wtf was that comment

You still need hard work i even said that. No one said boxing doesnt require dedication. Roids just give you an edge cause they enhance what you already have and allow faster recovery time hence you get in more training. Tbf most of his opponents were taking them too. Everyone back then probably was.

Boxing = sport. Fake fighting. Rarely brutal.. boring point scoring contest. Ref seperates you every 5 seconds.
He was 190lbs lean at 13 years old. I read his autobiography and saw pictures of him. His trainer Cus D’mato knew he’d be the next heavyweight shortly after meeting him because of his size, punching power, and short stocky build (which was perfect for the peak-a-boo style used to punish taller fighters.) He weighed 210 in the junior olympics at 16.

Boxing is boring??? You must have a very strange taste to find boxing boring and MMA funny.

Where is the fun in 2 man rolling sized on the floor??

I dont want to watch shit like that, i want to see fighters trading elbows, punches and kicks, not one trying to rape another.

Ill pass on seeing grown men near ass naked wrestle and slap each other
Its more entertaining than watching fake fighting lmao

JFL at two so called black pilled incels arguing over which iteration of chad worship is the best one. :feelskek: (the irony)

In the words of Reprobus - I'll pass on watching any sports period, because its about a male dominating another male, its about Chad genetics, I don't want to watch another man get mogged on a field, ring, cage, etc. All sports are chad worship, sports is literally about celebrating superior genetics.

JFL at any incel that cucks themselves watching sports.

Lol look at these guys fighting over the honor of men that wouldn't give two fucks about them and are both enjoying themselves fucking beautiful women. This is why I don't really like any sports, it is literally just CHAD WORSHIP, the only reason most men watch sports is because it is considered "manly", because its like you are technically "chad by association", its the reason why idiots say shit like "our team won" when they aren't even part of the team and didn't take part, they are latching on to the success of attractive/physically fit males because it makes them seem "manly" just to be associated with such males.

I never fell for that shit, I noticed the weirdness of how men treat sports since I was like fucking 13, it didn't make sense to me to cheer on a bunch of guys running on a field making millions and being surrounded by beautiful women. Sports is just about men projecting themselves onto better men so that they can feel "manly" and "accomplished" (hence the "we won" BS when a team they support wins).

The only sports I follow are the WBUC (World Beta Uprising Championships) lol

Its a sport that actually peaks my interest and pertains to my life. There is only one team and they always win, only difference is the highscore between players.

An incel who legit follows sports is kinda ironic if you think about it lol, its literally chad culture, most "sports fans" are just guys trying to be "chad by proxy" and latching on to a "culture of manliness" in hopes that women see him doing it and validate him as a man, its just a tool to increase your attractiveness psychological by women.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres thats stupid man, you dont need to be chad to be good in a sport.

Chad is about looks, not societal status.

Nicolino Locche might be the best defensive boxer in the history and he had a Sub4 face and 5' 6" height.

JFL at two so called black pilled incels arguing over which iteration of chad worship is the best one. :feelskek: (the irony)

In the words of Reprobus - I'll pass on watching any sports period, because its about a male dominating another male, its about Chad genetics, I don't want to watch another man get mogged on a field, ring, cage, etc. All sports are chad worship, sports is literally about celebrating superior genetics.

JFL at any incel that cucks themselves watching sports.
I see what you're saying although boxing is a sport where you could be ugly as shit you just have to have the right mindset and your style, eventually people will pick up on you wether it be because of your looks or special characteristics. Boxing is the only sport where you can legally beat the shit out of Chad

@BlkPillPres thats stupid man, you dont need to be chad to be good in a sport.

Sports fan boys use the exact same arguments, so much so that I basically already know the responses you'll make, I've already replied to this response before.

Please don't misrepresent what I'm saying, I never claimed "all participants in sports are chad" and "sports are just about looks", I'm claiming "sports revolve around worshipping chad (superior male genetics)". Men who have "chad looks" usually are also "great physical performers", that's because "good genetics" doesn't just stop at your face, so when I say sports is about "chad worship" I don't mean something as limited as "worshiping a good looking face". Its about worshiping "superior genetics", various facets of it, most importantly physical domination of another individual.

All the highly famous world renown players are mostly chad in looks, and that's not a mistake, from Christiano Ronaldo, to David Beckham. Of course there's the ronaldhino's etc outliers with buck teeth that get by on skill, but their skill has to be that good to even share the light with the chads. If David Beckham was a shit player he'd likely still have a fandom. All of sports is about celebrating "physical superiority" and flaunting that over the other men you beat.

Do you really think its a coincidence that a lot of jocks in schools are bullies, its because THAT'S A PART OF SPORTS CULTURE. Its about DOMINATING OTHER MEN AND MAKING THEM FEEL LESS THAN. Bullies aren't just magically drawn to sports, sports is in part literally about bullying others.

Stop coping, like I said above, "good genetics" doesn't just stop at your face, most chads are physically superior for a reason, good looks facially usually is accompanied by greater physical strength and endurance than average men, and the ability to acrue muscle mass at a faster rate.

All sports are chad worship, because its about celebrate superior genetics, and dominating (mogging) other men using said genetic advantage.

Boxing is boring??? You must have a very strange taste to find boxing boring and MMA funny.

Where is the fun in 2 man rolling sized on the floor??

I dont want to watch shit like that, i want to see fighters trading elbows, punches and kicks, not one trying to rape another.
Trade elbows and kicks lmao as if that happens in boxing

Thats what happens in mma not boxing where two men touch each other up with a pillow attached to the end of their hands.

Boxing is a dead sport. Literally no one gives a shit about it anymore. At one point if you were a boxer you were respected as a fighter. Now people realise a pro boxer would be eaten alive by an amateur mma guy boxing cant be respected

Why should I care about two Chads fighting ?

JFL at the cucks making these guys millionaires.

The Gypsy King Tyson Fury will win! ;)

I’ve got money on Wilder so I hope so.

Either one beats Joshua imo.

The Joshua hype train needs to be derailed.

He couldn’t even beat Charlie Zelenoff

Charlie Z is the GOAT tbhngl.

Obvious green screen and CGI. Nobody can beat Charlie Z.

He’s 150-0 the greatest fighter who ever lived. No one can stand up to his PANDEMIC PUNCHES

Heavyweight boxing was only interesting when mike tyson was around after that it went down hill from there

Fury living in Wilder’s head rent free. Wilder sounds retarded tbh. Still got him to win..

Fight is on soon.

I swear to god Wilder you better fucking win..starting to regret putting money on the fight tbh..

Even MMA has rules boyo.
Boxers always do well in MMA.
It is just a subpart; standing fighting. Boxing evolved from street fighting long ago.

If you want realism just go watch drunks fight in the weekend. It's not realistic unless they are rolling around in vomit and broken glass.

Fight is on soon.

I swear to god Wilder you better fucking win..starting to regret putting money on the fight tbh..
I have no idea how Tyson Fury got up from that knockdown

There goes my fucking money. Don’t even ask me how much it was..

Fury deserved to win tbh. No idea how one judge gave it 115-111 to Wilder. Fury outboxed him for the most part.

Fury deserved to win tbh. No idea how one judge gave it 115-111 to Wilder. Fury outboxed him for the most part.
Yes I think the same. Nevertheless, I am happy for Fury. To show such a fight against Wilder after this long break is a great achievement.

Reminder: Don’t trust OP for predictions.