Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Denmark’s government is begging men to sleep with their women

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/S6NEtwJXsRs

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Jfl what a coping faggot this guy is with his misleading title. It’s not that men CHOSE to not have sex, women ARENT ALLOWING THEM to have sex with them. MGTOW coping on cloud nine.

I hate the danish government

My god bluepillers are so deluded

1,000 Tyrones should fix their fertility shortage.

Denmark is asking Danish men to bonk Danish women

They are not inviting millions refugees

They are starting to deport

Only based Left wing country in Europe

just bought the flight ticket, I'm going to be there tomorrow. their women is free to be inseminated by me.

Its gaslighting.

Im moving there soom

Globalists are sad at this news.

Imagine being a sub 5 male in denmark:feelsohgod:

His title is wrong. Women are having sex with more men than ever. They just use protection and abortion to never give birth. Without it many 16 year old Danish girls would already be single mothers of 2.

View: https://youtu.be/S6NEtwJXsRs

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Jfl what a coping faggot this guy is with his misleading title. It’s not that men CHOSE to not have sex, women ARENT ALLOWING THEM to have sex with them. MGTOW coping on cloud nine.

Loooool ,seriously everything is because of men amirite ? Woman definitely isn’t wrong in any way

Import me.
Northern Europe is (generally speaking) suicidefuel, but when you want to start locationmaxxing Finnland is more suited for it (because finnish women worship foreigners and there are thousands of TV shows only directed at bringing Finnish women together with allochthonous men like Americunts/Tommies/rapefugees/etc.) - but generally speaking you see there the biggest enablers of only looks-based male selection: Feminism and wealth. This means freedom to choose (survival as an integral component was already removed as a criterium for mate selection, which means looks/attraction are everything). You don't have to wonder why Sweden (which is infamous for its social welfare) is one of the places with the highest incel density in the world (and JBWmaxxing is also frowned upon and even punished while women are the biggest whores for foreigners).

Denmark is suicidefuel. You are constantly heightmogged it's insane (in my last stay I noticed that most girls mog me by at least 30cm). And the beaches are suicidefuel too. There are even chads that worship landwhales there. The airport is especially brutal, already in Germany (especially the Northern parts) most men (and women) are giga-heightmoggers, but Denmark is on an entirely different level. The only thing I remotely enjoyed were the aquariums (especially the big one in Koppenhagen and to a lesser degree the smaller ones that sometimes display quite rare sharks - also boat toors on Kopenhagen can be quite based, you sometimes see comorans - or drunken people on boats that yell at you). I didn't even dare to talk to most women there (even for professional stuff like ordering food) and never entered a restaurant there due to brutal heightmogging. I also don't like most of the "Serve yourself"-mentality displayed in Scandinavian countries.

It is still feminist, you can be right for the wrong reasons and they are against rapefugees only because women dislike them, if it was just autochthonous men getting fucked/robbed/beaten they wouldn't care. If a low status German/Nordic male gets bullied/harassed (for example in public transport) he gets mocked for complaining by his own people, if the same thing happens to a woman or a chosen one they make reportages about imported anti-semitism and the problematic views on women - when German/Nordic men get stabbed it's no big deal, but a woman having a Hamudi look-alike staring at her butt - now finally a reportage.

Last edited:
It is still feminist, you can be right for wrong reasons and they are against rapefugees only because women dislike them, if it was just autochthonous men getting fucked/robbed/beaten they wouldn't care.
True, but better then Sweden

I want to die

True, but better then Sweden
Sweden is hell on earth. It's an enclave of everything they want our countries to become. The amount of gender bullshit and also imported crime is unbearable.

But there is one thing worse: England. In Londonistan you have >50% Non-whites, acid attacks and knivings every day and when you complain (especially about women) on the Internet they will fuck you up.

Germany is pretty bad too (when it comes to free speech), but mostly the stuff you aren't allowed to say is clearly defined (e.g. don't say that you want to murder a specific person, don't insult a politician/famous person or a protected group, don't deny/condone a specific war crime) - apart from that you can say everything (of course suicidal ideation can also get you into trouble). But in London there is no definition of anything.

Cops can fuck you up for everything and in Scotland that is even worse (some poor fucker got into prison for googling ER and expressing sympathies with his history of being excluded). And the surveillance too. A surveillance state with no freedoms for average citizens and a free pass/back slap for real criminals.

Also prison is there not a joke (in Germany/Scandinavia only the mental health facilities are a problem and can lead you into lasting trouble with no release until "bettered", but in prison you are safe - no matter what you did- and even have some comfort -particularly as a non-violent offender, there is -unless you did real sick stuff- no need to confront anything or do anything, you sit your time and then you are released, in Britain you have almost American prisons). And public broadcasting too (in Germany they also lock you up for it and you have to pay enormous amounts of money for public broadcasting services that are directly against you as a male - particularly an autochthonous male who isn't indispensable for the system due to enormously high amounts of looks/IQ/wealth).

His title is wrong. Women are having sex with more men than ever. They just use protection and abortion to never give birth. Without it many 16 year old Danish girls would already be single mothers of 2.
einstein IQ

Government retards always misinterpret the situation and talk bluepilled nonsense like that, politically correct bullshit make them incapable to see the real issue: women.

there are thousands of TV shows only directed at bringing Finnish women together with allochthonous men
gigantic exaggeration, not thousands fortunately, around ten that I know of, like:

au pairs in [English-speaking country]
Maajussille morsian maailmalla
Unelmaduuni Australiassa (for farming jobs in Australia they only send young, attractive Finnish females and not even a one man, their relations/dating with Australian men were the main lure)

The problem seems to be that most/all TV programs/series/shows are nowadays made for women. Women watch TV more than men, men do things actively themselves like play videogames while women passively consume whatever they are fed by the Jews like TV/Netflix. Women would hate it if there was a program for Finnish men to date foreign women. YLE would never make that. According to Finnish women, it is always "exploitation" if Finnish man has a foreign sexual partner. No way any non-Finnish woman could ever find any Finnish man attractive enough to fuck out of free will, according to their thinking.

The bosses that made the decisions about these programs at YLE, MTV group etc. should be hanged for sending our best women overseas while bringing handsome men here. That would happen in Saudi Arabia etc.

There isn't a single program that would benefit Finnish men, they forget about diversity and inclusion when it comes to this.

Last edited:
But there is one thing worse: England. In Londonistan you have >50% Non-whites, acid attacks and knivings every day and when you complain (especially about women) on the Internet they will fuck you up.
This isn't true, we have under 50% non British white

This excludes the millions of Polish and Europeans people because we don't count them in our census

Also UK Gov expected 3 million EU citizens to apply, turns out the number is over 6 million, we have literally 6 million (mostly Eastern) Europeans in UK

We are whiter then France and possibly germany now

The other reason London isn't white is because it's the Biggest Fiancial Capital in the world, Indian and Chinese Business men probably have dual citizenship

Dating UK

Plus Mulatto women in UK are getting bleached

We don't consider Mixed people black like America does, our black population is less united

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0EKS2YfLc0

They promote white men with Mulatto women on Adverts

This Ikea advert got 1.6 million views on YouTube alone, more mulatto women find it acceptable to date/marry white men in UK
We are bleaching them

Polish UK

^This was a while back it's more and this doesn't consider their children

We have more Eastern Europeans then Welsh now

UK White 1

Get rid of London and we are 90%+ white

Also we are accepting 3 million Hong Kong, British (Masculine) women won't marry or date Hong KongCels much, while the Noodle Counterpart will :feelsseriously:

they should be begging the women to sleep with their men

Who is ur avi? I wanna fuck her

Northern Europe is (generally speaking) suicidefuel, but when you want to start locationmaxxing Finnland is more suited for it (because finnish women worship foreigners
I think you're right. I've seen subhuman foreigners with blonde +5s.
Denmark is suicidefuel. You are constantly heightmogged it's insane (in my last stay I noticed that most girls mog me by at least 30cm). And the beaches are suicidefuel too. There are even chads that worship landwhales there. The airport is especially brutal, already in Germany (especially the Northern parts) most men (and women) are giga-heightmoggers, but Denmark is on an entirely different level.
True. Copenhagen airport so many 6'2 guys.

This. Want to rise birthrates? It's pretty simple, instead of making cucked campaigns like this or increasing the welfare state for foids, just ban all contraceptive methods.