Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Denmark is the new Pakistan

I don't care.

Not my problem

I used to hate muslims, now I noticed im closer to them in many aspects than to average aryan, so im fine with them invading Europe to some extent. Still I dont like their culture and if I had the power I would start a new crusade on the middle east.

I used to hate muslims, now I noticed im closer to them in many aspects than to average aryan, so im fine with them invading Europe to some extent. Still I dont like their culture and if I had the power I would start a new crusade on the middle east.
Kek we'd own you again like we did with the original crusaders

white guys have turned into the biggest cucks.

giving women the right to vote caused all this.

Jfl gigabased :lul:

This is why I respect muslims. Unlike us ricecels and hindoos who bend over for the white man they make cumskins their bitch :feelsokman:

Jfl gigabased :lul:

This is why I respect muslims. Unlike us ricecels and hindoos who bend over for the white man they make cumskins their bitch :feelsokman:

And even when Asians are muslims, they are still pathetic...

I'm currently working in Jakarta, which is about the biggest Muslim population concentration in the World; they can't get enough of Western culture here. I'm here for 4-5 months a year, I've never been asked about my faith (or lack of), they embrace Christmas with decorations and shit music in all the shops. Last Christmas they had a Heineken sponsored Christmas tree in the mall next to my apartment block (with beer cart). More woman wear a Hijab, than not, but I 've never seen a woman in a full burka. Woman have equal rights.

I mean, I believe in mutual respect - what these pakis did is extreme and honestly, I would fully support whites killing every single one of them

The best case situation is for a country to be monoracial - then you avoid all this kind of shit. This is why North Korea is the only moderately based Asian country - I guess Bhutan I think it might be is another exception - they basically issue no travel visas for foreigners and I think it costs something like $1000 for a travel visa to go there anyway, so that's gonna put pretty much every off on that fact alone

They deleted paludan's youtube channel (one of whites in the video talking)
There were many funny videos on the channel absolutely brutal

@Broly just be ethnic confirmed again
how can we aryans cope?

And even when Asians are muslims, they are still pathetic...

I mean, I believe in mutual respect - what these pakis did is extreme and honestly, I would fully support whites killing every single one of them

The best case situation is for a country to be monoracial - then you avoid all this kind of shit. This is why North Korea is the only moderately based Asian country - I guess Bhutan I think it might be is another exception - they basically issue no travel visas for foreigners and I think it costs something like $1000 for a travel visa to go there anyway, so that's gonna put pretty much every off on that fact alone
Well yeah. Just as these pakis will never be danes even if they live in Denmark Asian muslims are still Asians with all their cucked tendencies. I don't think a civil religion will ever work for Asians, they need to have an autocratic state like NK to keep them in line.

These are sand niggers there are not that many pakis in denmark

These are sand niggers there are not that many pakis in denmark
Well yeah. Just as these pakis will never be danes even if they live in Denmark Asian muslims are still Asians with all their cucked tendencies. I don't think a civil religion will ever work for Asians, they need to have an autocratic state like NK to keep them in line.

I've heard that the prices are insane there.

Europe is cucked except for Albanians, Italians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbs and Bosnians.

All other white countries in the world are cucked af and are scared like bitches in front of enemies. Imagine someone comes to your own country and insults it. 1000 years ago that would be a declaration of war and the ethnics would have been killed and enslaved

:blackpill:
Europe is cucked except for Albanians, Italians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbs and Bosnians.

All other white countries in the world are cucked af and are scared like bitches in front of enemies. Imagine someone comes to your own country and insults it. 1000 years ago that would be a declaration of war and the ethnics would have been killed and enslaved
but we are liberal democracy
so we have to accept all kinds of people :forcedsmile:

Survival of the unfittest right there

im white and i admit most whites are extremely cucked

but i personally dont mind if they take over europe.

it just means theres even less white people. so same demand for white men and women. and less supply. which makes us even more valuable.

and im going SEA anyways to fuck superior asian women. enjoy your cold shithole