Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DEMONS SOULS REMAKE FOR PS5

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Never heard of it

I haven't heard of Demon Souls ngl.

No PC? Peasants.

god damnit another fucking PlayStation.

Looks good, don't feel like buying another console though.

This could go bad in 1000 ways. I want to play Demon Souls, not Dark-Bloodborn-Sekiro Souls

Although I wouldn't mind if they tied it into the Dark Souls cannon

Looks pretty cool ngl

Throwing 800$ for Soyny to spew more SJW propaganda and censor games? Na, I am good. They are dead as a company.

Can't wait to play this game ngl

lifefuel for soulscels

lifefuel for soulscels
Like yourself I take it, based on name and avi :feelsokman:
Throwing 800$ for Soyny to spew more SJW propaganda and censor games? Na, I am good. They are dead as a company.
every company on earth pukes out faggot propaganda 24/7 these days, basing purchase decisions on company morals is a waste of time imo. Plus playstation is the best console series of the main 3 (switch, xbox, playstation) by a mile. And I say this as someone who owns all 3

You can buy the no disc version for something like $650-700 and then lose everything as your account (and game licenses) get revoked for looking at a tranny the wrong way in-game. :soy:

Well, I probably won't be getting a PS5 so it kind of sucks.

Only one souls game i haven't played, pretty excited ngl :feelsautistic:

This could go bad in 1000 ways. I want to play Demon Souls, not Dark-Bloodborn-Sekiro Souls

The PS3 emulator is working well lately. I got Demon Souls to run at 60 FPS 1440p on a Ryzen 2600 with a 5700xt. Even installed a mod that removes that awful depth of field effect.

I haven't got far but so far the only problem is some heavy slow down when i crash into barrels and stuff and some missing art (like the starting shield of the soldier having no graphics).
What u do in it

You die, a lot.

I would try DS1 first to be honest. Best in the series. Some people swear by Demon Souls as the best but DS1 is like a lot longer and feels more epic to me, all though that might just be because i played DS1 first.

Last edited: