Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Democratic Party candidate for Governor in Florida proposes male-only curfews in order to "protect women"

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
This is a thinly veiled attempt by feminists and progressives to implement gynosupremacist gender segregation. If these people have their way, men will not be able to even go out at night because women don't want us to. It's time we take a stand; the Democratic Party's nominee for Florida governor Andrew Gillum recently proposed this on live TV during a debate, and it was met with critical acclaim from feminists such as "comedian" Sarah Silverman. If Gillum gets his way, only women will be allowed to stay out late at night, and men will be lawfully required to stay in their homes from a certain time on.

If you live in Florida, regardless of party affiliation, you should vote for Gillum's opponent Ron DeSantis in order to preserve our right to be outside past dinner time. The fact that a mainstream political candidate even suggested

Attachments

• 1540486897553.png
    1540486897553.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 171
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Bruhh... Femenism is going too far. We need a revolution.

Time to nuke the west tbh. It’s over.

He's probably just saying it to get attention. I doubt he would actually push for that, and even if he did I doubt it would actually be implemented.

This shit is terrifying.

Notice this nigger does the open mouth thing in every pic too.

Mega soy law. The final stage of feminism is the eradication of sub-8 males. First they lock you up into your homes, then lock you up in the camps.

However, could this law be a good thing for incels? Since most of us don't go out at night anyway, let alone to some populated social event where this law might be enforced. Wouldn't this fuck over normies and Chads, and make them a bit more blackpilled?

"Plus most of us have a pile of games to catch up on at home"

This is absolutely an atrocious law.. it'll just allow women to call up Chad with all her girlfriends and then they all go to Chads house for a sex party. PEAK HYPERGAMY. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more disgusting living in this time frame.

He's probably just saying it to get attention. I doubt he would actually push for that, and even if he did I doubt it would actually be implemented.
He did during the Florida governor's debate. Feminists have given him praise for coming out and saying it; claiming it's now gonna be a mainstream position across the US.
Mega soy law. The final stage of feminism is the eradication of sub-8 males. First they lock you up into your homes, then lock you up in the camps.

However, could this law be a good thing for incels? Since most of us don't go out at night anyway, let alone to some populated social event where this law might be enforced. Wouldn't this fuck over normies and Chads, and make them a bit more blackpilled?
It infringes on male rights, and gives females supremacy based on their gender. Imagine not being able to go out and watch the stars at night only because you have a penis. It's time we take a stand; we need to turn inceldom into an ideology, and spread it among sub 8s. Right now, all we can do about this is vote for Gillum's opponent (if you live in Florida).

Does this also mean that males cannot work graveyard shifts? More culling of the incels.

Does this also mean that males cannot work graveyard shifts? More culling of the incels.
Probably not for jobs that require being outside. It's obviously dumb and unconstitutional, but this becoming a mainstream positions shows how far gynocentrism has come. We need to get serious and realize that the female stands in opposition to the existence of the male.

or work at the graveyard during the graveyard shift

also, this will cause more ERing

women can't into politics without having an anti-male agenda. why can't we go back to feudalism?

I will never cast a vote for anyone in any election

oh its a "guy" not male according to me and I make the rules.

I will never cast a vote for anyone in any election

voting and parliamentarian-ism is a fucking joke. we should just go absolutist.

I've been hearing a lot of talk about male-only curfews, pretty much everyone talking about it seems to be in favor of it. This forum is probably one of the only places on the internet that would oppose such a law at this point.

The thing is almost all women will support this and white knights, numales, etc. will support it giving it over 50 percent support automatically.

Reality: Male-only curfews will be in effect within 10 years and there's nothing you can do to stop it. The laws will be passed with very little push back. Most people who oppose it will be intimidated into silence as almost everyone will respond with "WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE OUT AT NIGHT, ARE YOU A RAPIST HMMMMMMMM?"

He did during the Florida governor's debate. Feminists have given him praise for coming out and saying it; claiming it's now gonna be a mainstream position across the US.

It infringes on male rights, and gives females supremacy based on their gender. Imagine not being able to go out and watch the stars at night only because you have a penis. It's time we take a stand; we need to turn inceldom into an ideology, and spread it among sub 8s. Right now, all we can do about this is vote for Gillum's opponent (if you live in Florida).

We could enslave women and reset the clock on women's rights by a thousand years if the braindead normies and Chads would just wake up. Women on their own can't fight back. Our real problem is that normies and Chads would try to murder us en-masse if incels tried to do something about foid rights.

Which is why I wonder if it would be better to let the situation boil and explode on the normies. Not being able to go out at night, get smashed and fuck a drunk foid would turn a lot more normies into incels. The more the situation shifts against men, the more it radicalizes males. Do you get where I'm coming from? Accelerationism to hasten the end of the West and allow a chance for patriarchy to rise from its ashes.

I've been hearing a lot of talk about male-only curfews, pretty much everyone talking about it seems to be in favor of it. This forum is probably one of the only places on the internet that would oppose such a law at this point.

The thing is almost all women will support this and white knights, numales, etc. will support it giving it over 50 percent support automatically.

Reality: Male-only curfews will be in effect within 10 years and there's nothing you can do to stop it. The laws will be passed with very little push back. Most people who oppose it will be intimidated into silence as almost everyone will respond with "WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE OUT AT NIGHT, ARE YOU A RAPIST HMMMMMMMM?"
Time to move to the middle East tbhtbh. Arent you a sandnigger?

something about a gun something something something shooting a place up something van

Last edited:

Real-Reality: domestic terrorism will go up
something about a gun something something something shooting a place up something van

ABOVE MENSA IQ

Of course it's another unfunny whore "comedian", Sarah Jewman, shilling this.

try this shit and watch as police officers get strung up, lol @ cuckcels even trying this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back