Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Democracy MUST be abolished. Fascism/monarchy now!!!!!!!!!!

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Passed by the voting place and quess what I saw?
A bunch of spicks, spooks, cucks, and kikes.
Are these the people you want deciding the fate of your country?
And there where signs everywhere in espanol. Gotta get those illegal votes.
Theres probably going to be a blue wave (or should I say jew wave) because of those people.
Democracy doesnt solve shit, it only stagnates shit and holds back actual changes.
The Brazilians are atleast electing a fascist that wants to sterilize poor people and kill leftists so there is still hope.

Fuck, the democrats are winning.

Soon you'll be speaking spanish. #BuildTheWall

The Brazilians are atleast electing a fascist that wants to sterilize poor people and kill leftists so there is still hope.
That would be a dream but unfortunately he won't be able to put those in practice.

Yes bro. Democracy is a failed system that priorities quantity over quality. People are too misinformed to make decisions for themselves. The responsibility that comes with pure freedom is unknown to normies so degeneracy just runs rampant.

Fascism now!

Democracy is such a flawed concept to begin with. The masses are surely uneducated, so why should they make choices in the way society should progress? JFL at democracycels.

They elected a far-right Brazilian president a few days ago.

I don't even care about this damn country.

There's only one country I care about and it sure as hell ain't the dump I was born in.

That would be a dream but unfortunately he won't be able to put those in practice.
Another example of the flaws of democracy.
in a perfect world he would be able to freely slaughter all criminals, solving your crime problem.
And sterilizing the poor, solving your poverty

Democrats are gonna win, feminism and hypergamy will ramp up and degeneracy will flourish. People are idiots and are running scared of Trump so they'll turn out to vote this time not like in 2016. But I agree, for society to prosper leftists need to be eliminated, they are a scourge. Get ready for a third world America courtesy of liberals.

There are so many feminists and leftists in America. If we got rid of democracy. Wouldn’t there be a chance that our dictator or emperor would be an elite feminist? I mean #killallmen and other things are very powerful against men and incels. If those people have position in power we are doomed. If they were a president it would be different. They can only serve for 4-8 years and don’t have complete power over everything. There is Congress, the bill of rights and other things that will prevent them from abusing their power. This is my opinion so let me know if I’m wrong.
Democrats are gonna win, feminism and hypergamy will ramp up and degeneracy will flourish. People are idiots and are running scared of Trump so they'll turn out to vote this time not like in 2016. But I agree, for society to prosper leftists need to be eliminated, they are a scourge.
If we can keep the illegals away they will not have power. They are only powerful because of the illegals. Explains a lot on why they support free welfare and open borders. Because they don’t give a shit about them. They are just using them as tools so people can vote for them.

Establish the caliphate

Establish the caliphate
I hope Islam prevails. It’s our final option at this point.

By Islam I mean sharia and fascist islam. Not cucked.

Good luck with that.

I volunteer as King.

If we can keep the illegals away they will not have power. They are only powerful because of the illegals. Explains a lot on why they support free welfare and open borders. Because they don’t give a shit about them. They are just using them as tools so people can vote for them.

If it wasn't for minorities Democrats wouldn't win any election outside of big cities. You're right tho, they just use these naive ethnics for their votes then fuck them over.

YES!!! Fascism now!!!

we should let all the mexicans, terroists, and rapepugees in to destroy this country inside and out, then we can truly start over

The united cucks of America

Build the wall

we need more muslims in this country tbh

Lol you are fucking idiot if you think monarchy will improve your situation. You are the lowest life form our there, a wageslave at best, unless of course you are a fakecel.

They have some based things pertaining to women, but everything else they have is shit. As if any intelligent white person is going to start kneeling to Allah alongside some sub 100 IQ towelheads.

They have some based things pertaining to women, but everything else they have is shit. As if any intelligent white person is going to start kneeling to Allah alongside some sub 100 IQ towelheads.
I just want to legally stone an adulterous foid tbh tbh

Look at Ramzan Kadyrov, a White Muslim, he puts gays in concentration camps, he forcibly remarries foids who divorced back to their husbands, he has extensive gun rights far better than America, women who slut around are honor-killed and he bans anything remotely cucked or soy in his province. Chechnya is the white province with the highest fertility in all of Russia, and they are Muslims. Of course, the (((West))) hates Chechnya and Kadyrov.

Islam would do enormous good for men of all races, as the case of Chechnya demonstrates.