Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Democracy Is Literaly Hell

ArthurFleck886

ArthurFleck886

Greycel
Don't delude yourself.

"Equality" is just a pretext for giving some rights to trannies, filthy faggots and other degenerates. "Tolerance" just means moral relativism.

But concretely there is no real equality in our (((democratric societies))). There are involuntary celibates, there are homeless people, there are unemployed persons etc.

In a Fascist State, every citizen has at least his wife, his home and his job. The situation is pretty similar to the Garden of Eden in the Scriptures (God/The State provides). And this fascist garden has obviously fences/borders. But there is one condition, only one condition to ensure harmony: Don't munch the (((forbidden fruit)))/Accept the authority of the State which ensures your happiness.

In a Fascist State, every citizen has at least his wife, his home and his job. The situation is pretty similar to the Garden of Eden in the Scriptures (God/The State provides). And this fascist garden has obviously fences/borders. But there is one condition, only one condition to ensure harmony: Don't munch the (((forbidden fruit)))/Accept the authority of the State which ensures your happiness.

fantasy/obscurantist description of fascism rather than reality, I don't know man.

We will not tolerate any form of power over us.
I will eat the fruit and and i will erase your state.
Fuck you

"Democracy" doesn't exist

Democracy is shit for everyone who is undesirable in society. If the majority of society doesn't like you, they will also vote against your interests.

All these political words jus make me feel Im part of something important :feelstastyman:

Democracy or not, the actual regime sucks.

Nuke the Earth and you won't have to worry.

“We, the citizens of [insert country],
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity
and progress for our nation."

People think most 1st world countries are good because of democracy.

But actually that's the wrong mindset. Its most 1st world countries HAPPEN to have democracy as well.

You don't see people using South American, South East Asia or hell even African countries as example of democracy working. Why not? They have a fuck load of people too you know.

Lee Kuan Yew is regarded as a hero in both east AND west. But he was a huge racist and actually shat on democracy.

And he was right btw

I don't pay attention to politics