Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Delusional TikTok Foids

FJ_Schizo

FJ_Schizo

Recruit
★★★
Why are they all so delusional? They are all saying shit like "low taper fade" or 6"2-6"4. Aswell as that they would be "evil" (Chad who plays them) Women are Delusional maxxing 24/7

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeTkvRGr/

They get rekt, they miss getting rekt, they get rekt and so it goes on an endless cycle until they reach an age where Chad settles down and has children because as we know, there are no Chads for everyfoid

They get rekt, they miss getting rekt, they get rekt and so it goes on an endless cycle until they reach an age where Chad settles down and has children because as we know, there are no Chads for everyfoid
They have this Idea that every single one of them as a man would be a Chad it's bugging me so much

They have this Idea that every single one of them as a man would be a Chad it's bugging me so much
It's like you can hack real life with Cheat Engine and get infinite money. In the case of foids, it happens that they have so much attention that they are solipsists, the world does not go beyond their minds for them.

And even if there were enough chads, such as us becoming chads, they would still pursue the supposed "5%", "3%" of men and so forth. Chadflation.

It's like you can hack real life with Cheat Engine and get infinite money. In the case of foids, it happens that they have so much attention that they are solipsists, the world does not go beyond their minds for them.
Foids truly are the worst humankind can offer

And even if there were enough chads, such as us becoming chads, they would still pursue the supposed "5%", "3%" of men and so forth. Chadflation.
I have a theory that if all men were Chads, women would always seek the best, always.

But on the other hand, this would be equivalent to assuming that all men are equal. And no, that is impossible.

If everyone would look like Chad they would be even Pickler and go for even more materialism, Eve wasn't satisfied with Adam while being in Paradise

Foids truly are the worst humankind can offer
They always have been. And those societies, cultures and religions that put strict moral and material controls on food are called primitive, but no, The blackpill was understood millennia ago and was disguised under "the word of God"

They always have been. And those societies, cultures and religions that put strict moral and material controls on food are called primitive, but no, The blackpill was understood millennia ago and was disguised under "the word of God"
Religion sets boundaries to everyone so I'm not suprised that with less religion we got less boundaries meaning we can do more dum shit without any judgment

Religion sets boundaries to everyone so I'm not suprised that with less religion we got less boundaries meaning we can do more dum shit without any judgment
That's right. No matter how much one tries to justify a moral code outside of religion from a materialistic atheism, without a justification as absolute as religion, morality does not work, it is distorted to the point of being prostituted or simply abandoned.

Postmodernism has killed all solidity, and there is nothing to hold on to: social nihilism.

That's right. No matter how much one tries to justify a moral code outside of religion from a materialistic atheism, without a justification as absolute as religion, morality does not work, it is distorted to the point of being prostituted or simply abandoned.

Postmodernism has killed all solidity, and there is nothing to hold on to: social nihilism.
What's crazy to me is all those new gens coming into religion and whitewashing it, I heard some absurd takes like "Christianity doesn't tell women to dress modestly but for men to lower their gaze" EXCUSE ME? wear some proper attire and don't show off your body like a whore wtf do you expect If you provoke men?

What's crazy to me is all those new gens coming into religion and whitewashing it, I heard some absurd takes like "Christianity doesn't tell women to dress modestly but for men to lower their gaze" EXCUSE ME? wear some proper attire and don't show off your body like a whore wtf do you expect If you provoke men?
It is part of apologetics. Christianity has become terribly cuckooized. Then other religions seek to reform themselves and many of these reforms come from the pressures of modern times, feminism, and in the end, seek to reconcile the cope of faith with the most sagacious nihilism or materialism.

So, imagine a foid being told that she doesn't like feminism today; Women are told that they should be better women, but not by some sort of categorical imperative, but in a utilitarian way, because the cope of the redpill seeks to "domesticate" the foids in a tacit agreement in which they are told to be "traditional" in order to get Chad's attention. A kind of chauvinistic ideology where it is being stated outright that the majority of men will, will, and should be celibate.

It is part of apologetics. Christianity has become terribly cuckooized. Then other religions seek to reform themselves and many of these reforms come from the pressures of modern times, feminism, and in the end, seek to reconcile the cope of faith with the most sagacious nihilism or materialism.

So, imagine a foid being told that she doesn't like feminism today; Women are told that they should be better women, but not by some sort of categorical imperative, but in a utilitarian way, because the cope of the redpill seeks to "domesticate" the foids in a tacit agreement in which they are told to be "traditional" in order to get Chad's attention. A kind of chauvinistic ideology where it is being stated outright that the majority of men will, will, and should be celibate.
Redpill I remember believing that shit when I was younger hahahahha, My friend still belives in it he says he needs to "improoooove" because then women will come to him