Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Delusional Roommate

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
My fucking roommate is so delusional lol. He is a fucking 2/10 chinkcel who thinks he has a chance with a 8 plus white Stacy lol. It just pisses me off so much how he can be so naive. He is the dirtiest, least self aware, and disgusting person and still thinks he can pull some quality pussy. I have seen him staring at picture of JB on his phone like such a creepy fuck its funny lol. He literally told me he is taking a dance class because it allows him to dance with a girl (feel bad for that chick lmao).  

Like he is a transfer stupid fresh of the fucking boat from china and god dam he has the same disgusting manners and mannerisms often portrayed in Chinese stereotypes. He doesn't clean the room for jackshit and washes his three pairs of clothes like every two weeks or something, constantly clips his nails and leaves them on the floor, has his shit fucking every where and a huge mess yet still thinks he can impress a fucking Stacy lol. 

Fucking lol at his delusion I wish I could blackpill him but talking to him is such a fucking pain, having to deal with his annoying thick accent and inability to understand American metaphors or slang. FUCK HE JUST PISSES ME OFF.  I now understand why our Saint ER decommissioned his chink roommates, they are fucking horrible.

Lol get him to approach stacy. That should do it

_incelinside said:
Lol get him to approach stacy. That should do it

he's too socially retarded tbh he probably will still think he has a chance

its over for him

I'd love to have a roommate who is more subhuman than me. I'd get my daily dose of superiority and he will get someone to talk with about his delusions.

Is he really a 2/10 chinkcel then or a normie?