Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Delusional ricecel manlet virgin obsessed with dick pill despite never getting laid

over achiever ricecels mog my white ass

Curry smv > rice

We atleast don't get cucked by other races since other races don't want our women

The only reason men even obsess over penis size is because of women's standards.

The only reason men even obsess over penis size is because of women's standards.
I'm pretty sure he's a virgin. If he was a 6ft3 Chang with 4.5 inch cock I doubt he'd have any insecurities over penis size. I feel like the whole penis obsession is a cope for him.

I just stumbled upon that ricecel the other day and I like his content.

He keeps it real and tells it like it is.

Normies beat around the bush around sensitive topics and propagate woke lies.

His eyes are fairly big and his nose isn't super flat. I think he could look ok if he grew his hair out, shaved his upper lip and lost a bit of weight. (but he'd still have to go back to china to have a chance)

i dnw but is that him in the thumbnail? Poor guy, that is a true subhuman. Zero redeeming facial qualities. Asymmetrical face has got to be one of the worst fates

I'm pretty sure he's a virgin. If he was a 6ft3 Chang with 4.5 inch cock I doubt he'd have any insecurities over penis size. I feel like the whole penis obsession is a cope for him.
Not true. If you are under 6 inches you will always be very insecure about your penis size. Take the dickpill

Not true. If you are under 6 inches you will always be very insecure about your penis size. Take the dickpill
Oh yes... a guy who never had sex telling people to take the dickpill. If IRL I heard lots of sexhavers complain about dick size, I'd have a diff opinion, but this never happens. I've seen sexhavers moan about height, balding, divorcerape, cheating... many things. Never dick size.

Oh yes... a guy who never had sex telling people to take the dickpill. If IRL I heard lots of sexhavers complain about dick size, I'd have a diff opinion, but this never happens. I've seen sexhavers moan about height, balding, divorcerape, cheating... many things. Never dick size.
They do trust me. I in fact overheard girls in college talking about how they want a big dick and they often thirst for bbc aswell. Im sure a lot of guys are indeed insecure about even if they don't say it out loud

They do trust me. I in fact overheard girls in college talking about how they want a big dick and they often thirst for bbc aswell. Im sure a lot of guys are indeed insecure about even if they don't say it out loud
Yeah and guys joke about how they want DD tits etc. I'm sure it becomes a problem under a certain size, but that size would be well below average.

Dickpill is brutal. Even if you arent a sexhaver, you will always feel inferior

Holy shit his content is really good lol.

Im listening to it now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back