Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Delusional Parents Piss Me Off

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I try to explain to them how having acne scars, balding at 24, and being incredibly fucking ugly is objectively terrible and they just flat out can't accept it. All they is either "You're handsome!" "You're not bald yet!" "You're very good looking" They're complete fucking idiots, I don't know if they think they're being nice or if they are just incapable of looking at their son objectively.

Trying to make you feel better

Your acne scars can be fixed depending on how bad they are, if you're somewhat well off you can get a hair transplant or a hair system tbh.
Also hop on rogaine and get a laser helmet ASAP

If your mother was balding, it'd be a tragedy.

Your acne scars can be fixed depending on how bad they are, if you're somewhat well off you can get a hair transplant or a hair system tbh.
Also hop on rogaine and get a laser helmet ASAP
1432724756686s

I try to explain to them how having acne scars, balding at 24, and being incredibly fucking ugly is objectively terrible and they just flat out can't accept it. All they is either "You're handsome!" "You're not bald yet!" "You're very good looking" They're complete fucking idiots, I don't know if they think they're being nice or if they are just incapable of looking at their son objectively.
If you're balding at 24 then grow a gigantic hipster soyfag beard.
Soyboymaxx.
Also, it hides scars.

If you're balding at 24 then grow a gigantic hipster soyfag beard.
Soyboymaxx.
Also, it hides scars.
Can't grow anything other than pubes on my face, it's not a good look.

Can't grow anything other than pubes on my face, it's not a good look.
It's fucking over if you're balding and no beard, rogainemaxx or beardmaxx with supplements or ldar.

Parents are almost always bluepilled. That is just how it is

>when in exchange for a few seconds of pleasure you trap a self-aware being in a cruel world full of suffering, but it's ok, because live is a gift apparently and not only you're not really responsible for that being (except for some basics in the first years of existence), but actually the aforementioned being should be grateful for an opportunity to experience this wasteland

my mum does the exact fucking same thing

my mum does the exact fucking same thing
How do you feel about it? I can't tell if they're trying to be nice or if they're just in denial because they don't want to admit that they brought an abomination into this world.

How do you feel about it? I can't tell if they're trying to be nice or if they're just in denial because they don't want to admit that they brought an abomination into this world.

It's only my mum who sprouts this bluepilled bs to me. my dad seems to think im joking or something, idk.

It feels like she is in denial, as she thinks I need therapy for thinking this way.

maybe they experienced the world in a different way.
imagine being in the 1970's asking a girl for an icecream. pretty simple right? all you had to do is dress nice and be well mannered.
i can understand them, its not like the meat market we have today. people used to be happy and expressive, nowdays everyone are uptight Pisces of shit