Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Delusional normie

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ZOKQYzX-bn8

The first minute is the only thing worth watching. Listen to how they describe it to a ill informed boomer as if its the best thing ever. I guarantee if we made an account with taylors pictures he wouldnt do as well as he claims.

It's a mystery to me how normies can be so good at some specific tasks and yet so genuinely fucking retarded in general.

It's a mystery to me how normies can be so good at some specific tasks and yet so genuinely fucking retarded in general.
what tasks are normies good at exactly?

that's what happen when you overdose bluepills :bluepill:

I hate FPSRussia tbh

I hate FPSRussia tbh
I used to like him but slowly turned out to be a cringy fag

This doesn't help his case either
It's to protect their ego

If they knew how ugly they really are then they'd cease functioning and lose all motivation

Delusion is king

tbh
The first minute is the only thing worth watching. Listen to how they describe it to a ill informed boomer as if its the best thing ever. I guarantee if we made an account with taylors pictures he wouldnt do as well as he claims.
He probably gets a few matches, most of them ethnics, and thinks he's a slayer even though he doesn't actually fuck them. It's just the ego from matching.

The oldcel and the fatcel are coping so fucking hard especially the fat boomer MAGA tard coper. I bet he's in an open relationship right now. JFL at normies.

The oldcel and the fatcel are coping so fucking hard especially the fat boomer MAGA tard coper. I bet he's in an open relationship right now. JFL at normies.
He looks like all the testosterone has left his body