Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional noodlewhore

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
How can kids have blue eyes when both their parents are brown eyed ethnics. JFL when her kid turns out to be a manlet.

They will get none of that.

@noodlewhores

Noodlewhores should've payed attention in biology class. I bet their sons will be posting here in several years. :lul:

How can kids have blue eyes when both their parents are brown eyed ethnics.
Smart independent whamerinos btw :lul:
Noodlewhores should've payed attention in biology class. I bet their sons will be posting here in several years. :lul:
They were too busy sucking off chad and their teachers to ever give a fuck about school/classes

How can kids have blue eyes when both their parents are brown eyed ethnics. JFL when her kid turns out to be a manlet.
She is implying that she has some white ancestors.

Even Chadlite has to SEA-maxx:fuk:

Jfl with a whore of a mom like that I'd be surprised if they made it to adulthood without going ER.

what is ER what is xmaf?

:cryfeels: im retarted
ER = going elliot rodger, otherwise known as going on a shooting spree (in among us) :feelsdevil:

xmaf = asian woman with non asian guy

They won't have blue eyes.

This is not new

I honestly wish them death

but all foids prefer white guys
they'd fuck and ugly guy just for being white because they hope their child would get blue eyes and shit , that's delusional

Kid might be tall but he'll still be born from a 4/10 Noodlewhore and a facially 4/10 curry father, sure as hell won't look even remotely white and he'll probably only be like 5'11 to 6'2 anyways since the foid is short af and both of them are Southeast and West Asian.

Once again proving that foids go for height >>>>> face

She will just give birth to more truecel manlets and 4/10 beckys LMAO
Jfl when w*men think that a few mg of chad cum will be enough to compensate for their terrible genes. Fake-up should be outright banned.:smonk:

Her son will become a hERo