Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional "mgtow" thinks hes not incel

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

also watch part 1:

there was a part 3 but he removed it

stoped watching after he said he is "doctor redpill" lmao who the fuck names himself like that does doctor bluepill or blackpill exist?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
MSTOW
MEN SENT THEIR OWN WAY
:lul::lul::lul:

he;s got enough chins for 99 ranged

Ngl, there is ample luls to be had in the "manosphere"...

I think MGTOWs come in flavors. There are those who refuse to accept that their perceived deficiencies, and those who got really burned in a divorce or the end of another LTR, and are determined not to let it happen again. Some may be deep in denial homosexuals.

stoped watching after he said he is "doctor redpill" lmao who the fuck names himself like that does doctor bluepill or blackpill exist?
I am claim doctor Tsukihipill title

LMAO I facemog him hard yet I am an incel. It's ovER for him.

hey guys doctor bluepill here today im going to teach you the importance of taking showers and being your self
AWWW DOOOD GOTTA SELF IMPROVE GOTTA GET RIPPED DOOD

This is a common thing among MGTOWs. They say that if you avoid women and be confident, women in return will chase you for being an alpha.

It’s hard to have a conversation with an MGTOW, because they repeat the same lines of code. If the NPC meme is real and not a forced meme, it describes perfectly the MGTOW type, they truly are NPCs.

This is a common thing among MGTOWs. They say that if you avoid women and be confident, women in return will chase you for being an alpha.

It’s hard to have a conversation with an MGTOW, because they repeat the same lines of code. If the NPC meme is real and not a forced meme, it describes perfectly the MGTOW type, they truly are NPCs.
It's funny how MGTOW's and incels fall victim to the social dynamics they criticize. Despite "going their own way", MGTOW still use attention from women as a metric of success, hence why they look down on incels so much.

ý
ELca

It's funny how MGTOW's and incels fall victim to the social dynamics they criticize. Despite "going their own way", MGTOW still use attention from women as a metric of success, hence why they look down on incels so much.
We are brothers, victims of the same hypergamy and we have a common enemy: feminism.

We differ from each other only because we are more honest about our current situation with foids and less influenced by the PUA garbage community.

MGTOW are trapped into the lingo of PUAs, also they are into feminism for not being able to recognize how bad patriarchy was for most males (most MGTOWs are tradcucks).

JFL

I used to thing that MGTOW = incel in denial was just a meme.

It's so fucking true JFL.

MGTOW = truecel delusional copers.

MGTOW are trapped into the lingo of PUAs, also they are into feminism for not being able to recognize how bad patriarchy was for most males (most MGTOWs are tradcucks).
Spot on. Ironically, MGTOW's are more gynocentric than we are. If we could get laid, we wouldn't give a fuck about women.

all mgtowers are copers and incels in denial

I think MGTOWs come in flavors. There are those who refuse to accept that their perceived deficiencies, and those who got really burned in a divorce or the end of another LTR, and are determined not to let it happen again. Some may be deep in denial homosexuals.