Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional kpop coping ricecel on youtube challenges FaceandLMS and IncelTV to debate, yet his comments and likes section is turned off

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This man is fuckin delusional lol. He knows what he is saying is super un-popular, can't handle the criticism and so has disabled the comments and likes section on his videos.

He is pulling all sorts of mental gymnastics that is really hard to understand or just even listen to. Really annoying to be quite honest.

He is actually one of the members on this forum.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M__YKbNU6Lc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSprfurMqOQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQwihAYdeY&t=172s

They are debating over what?

He is actually one of the members on this forum.
Who? :feelswhere:
I must add him to my compiled list of ricecels.

@Tenshi

I found this out a long time ago. The way that he talks in his videos as well as the way that Tenshi writes on this forum. Including some topics that Tenshi has posted which the guy in that youtube channel mentioned several times.

Yet Tenshi is larping saying that he is some random Brazilian hapa in Brazil lol. Nice try @Tenshi

@Tenshi

I found this out a long time ago. The way that he talks in his videos as well as the way that Tenshi writes on this forum. Including some topics that Tenshi has posted which the guy in that youtube channel mentioned several times.

Yet Tenshi is larping saying that he is some random Brazilian hapa in Brazil lol. Nice try @Tenshi
He took an ancestry test recently that shows he is genetically mostly European and African: he can't be the Brazilian Hapa you speak of.

Last edited:
@Tenshi

you tripping bro, I wish I was hapa because hapas > average mutts, this guy in the vid just happens to be also aware of the kpop pill

take the blackpill :blackpill:

i am a ricecel myself and i can say the ricemen are the biggest copers out there there next to curries i wish i could give asianmasculinity and aznidentity copetards a blackpill

I know him, his channel is kinda lame but his episode on Incelmatics was good tbh.

The best YouTuber to challenge Incel TV and FACE easily is Nunya Baznus.

That voice sounds familiar he used to have a different youtube channel, and used to be a lot more rational about how low SMV rices are. But I don't even know what he's talking about in these new ones tbh.

Like most rices he just isn't memorable and is boring af.

Last edited: