Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Delusional Chad thought looks aren't important

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
This Chad and I argued about the importance of looks. After denying the importance of looks, I eventually convinced him how attractiveness allows you to more easily have relationships. He then backtracked to "looks might get you girls but its your personality that keeps them" and "rizz is actually more important than looks." LOL. Because a 1/10 subhuman with max rizz and charisma will get more pussy than a 10/10 with none, right? All relationships, be it hook ups or marriages, start with sexual attraction based on how someone physically looks. EVERYTHING else is secondary to that fact. No foid ever looked at a man and thought "I want to get to know that man's personality to see whether we can be together and then I'll become physically attracted to him!"

would've been the perfect opportunity to convinced him how his existence makes it harder for nearcels to ascend, after you convinced him looks mattered