Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Delusional chad thinks hard work will get you the girl

I ain’t gonna watch all that

And these are the normies who claim they are self righteous. What a joke.

I can't believe I used to even watch his videos. I genuinely thought that my hard work would get me something jfl :lul::lul::lul:
Just, lmao. Typical redpill phase though. It’s the middle ground between being bluepilled and blackpilled. I had my redpill phase where I thought gymceling would get girls to like me. I genuinely believed it would work. Plus, I thought that if I didn’t appear desperate they would start being interested in me! :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Just, lmao. Typical redpill phase though. It’s the middle ground between being bluepilled and blackpilled. I had my redpill phase where I thought gymceling would get girls to like me. I genuinely believed it would work. Plus, I thought that if I didn’t appear desperate they would start being interested in me! :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: brutal asf. Gym is good though, but I'd only do it to help yourself. Every time I appeared like I didn't give a fuck they would just ignore me for chad :feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe I used to even watch his videos. I genuinely thought that my hard work would get me something jfl :lul::lul::lul:
The only thing hardwork should be getting you, is money

I just wanna save enough to afford some music equipment. I don't plan on staying here long.
Brootal

Honestly if you plan for a short stay, why not pull a massive loan or something, get a nice sports car or whatever and live it up :feelshehe:

Brootal

Honestly if you plan for a short stay, why not pull a massive loan or something, get a nice sports car or whatever and live it up :feelshehe:
Not a bad idea :feelsokman:

Plus, I thought that if I didn’t appear desperate they would start being interested in me! :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Imagine that logic elsewhere :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"If we act disinterested, maybe the rain will finally come down and water our crops!!!"

Imagine that logic elsewhere :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"If we act disinterested, maybe the rain will finally come down and water our crops!!!"
Kek. Brutal logicpill. Or, if I ignore my car’s flat tire, it’s gonna re-inflate :lul: :lul: :lul:. No nigga, it’s just gonna get worse

He talked about an incel who blew his brains out because of a foid, and he calls him a peasant.
Well he is right. Imagine killing yourself because of foid.
Killing YOURSELF and NOT her.
Literally cuck behavior.

The only thing hardwork should be getting you, is money
hard work doesn't even do that tbh, making money is more about connections and how likeable youre rather than hard work

Well he is right. Imagine killing yourself because of foid.
Killing YOURSELF and NOT her.
Literally cuck behavior.
He still didn't deserve this man. This world is broken.

I heard all he had to say and lol it looks like the victim olympics got to Chad's head too. In a nutshel he says that successful people are hated for making it and that their merits are not recognized in todays world.

As if successful people didn't hate/looked down on "losers" in the first place and as if merit was never tied to things like being born in wealth or poverty, being beautiful or ugly, etc. This guy is full of himself.

And the main reason "peasants" as he calls them are getting more unhinged and increasingly worry him is because powerful people he suck up to did everything in their power to destroy everything that was good and used to hold people together, that's not the "peasants" fault.

He still didn't deserve this man. This world is broken.
He didn't deserve to be treated badly,.he didnt deserve to be born ugly - I understand it.

At the same time he had chosen the worst option - kill himself and take no abusers with him. That deserves criticism.

Last edited:
hard work doesn't even do that tbh, making money is more about connections and how likeable youre rather than hard work
If you're better than your competition, you will be noticed. And this happens more often in trades and skill based jobs, where you have to work hard, and improve to get ahead.

Please dont waste my time disputing this by using office job/white collar examples, most men haven't been getting those jobs in these modern times without knowing someone, anyway.

I heard all he had to say and lol it looks like the victim olympics got to Chad's head too. In a nutshel he says that successful people are hated for making it and that their merits are not recognized in todays world.

As if successful people didn't hate/looked down on "losers" in the first place and as if merit was never tied to things like being born in wealth or poverty, being beautiful or ugly, etc. This guy is full of himself.

And the main reason "peasants" as he calls them are getting more unhinged and increasingly worry him is because powerful people he suck up to did everything in their power to destroy everything that was good and used to hold people together, that's not the "peasants" fault.
Yep, exactly. It's all just one big competition for these weirdos, and they compete only for their vanity and pride. There is no big prize at the top other then the bragging rights to look down at the bottom.

I worked hard for a decade in the restaurant business, now where’s my pussy, Chad? Lol

Where's the Chad?
Exactly that guy is getting more Blackpilled by the week I watch his Videos. He has no friends, lives alone, pissed about the economy and the Dating Market.

Hes not an Incel I give, as he supposedly had two girlfriends once, but hes literally a Doomer.

Exactly that guy is getting more Blackpilled by the week I watch his Videos. He has no friends, lives alone, pissed about the economy and the Dating Market.

Hes not an Incel I give, as he supposedly had two girlfriends once, but hes literally a Doomer.
He's also a literal workaholic who can't cope without busting his ass constantly. All just to distract him from what's going on in the world, and how fucked everyone is.

Yep, exactly. It's all just one big competition for these weirdos, and they compete only for their vanity and pride. There is no big prize at the top other then the bragging rights to look down at the bottom.
That's kinda how he comes across. But then, it's true that there's a sort of ideological spectrum that hates succesfull people, often a type of leftism that sees success as the embodiment of a libertarian right wing ethos. But it's more niche than anything (just see how normies rich or poor worship celebrities) and it's not really what he has in mind. He obviously refers more to the new "expanded battle zone" ie late stage capitalism where people compete against each other in a ruthless darwinian dog eat dog world for everything be it ressources, place in the pecking order or relationships, and he tries to paint the winners of that insane struggle as victims just because not everyone wants to suck his dick for making it. Why would they ? As you pointed it out there is no prize really, it's all a ruthless competition where people want to be better than their neighbour. This inevitably breeds ressentment.

Also idk why he enrobes that rhetoric of his with manosphere shit, talking about how it's "successful men" that are supposedly hated, cause women especially love successful, high status men, as most people that are not at the bottom do. Hearing a succesful Chad complain about this shit as an ugly, low wageslavecel is kinda mindblowing :feelshaha:

Hearing a succesful Chad complain about this shit as an ugly, low wageslavecel is kinda mindblowing :feelshaha:
It's just another cope people use to get away from their lives. We all wish we could be successful, and we all need guidance, so we turn to people online to give us false hope and "direction".

"Chads" & guys such as these can easily give "just work hard bro" advice, since reductive & open-ended information such as that does apply to them since they already have a good template(looks, height, money, NTness, etc) to work with & thus any vague & generic advice such as that does "work" for them, since they don't need to really try to start with.
He talked about an incel who blew his brains out because of a foid, and he calls him a peasant.
What a cunt
JFL I did the same here