Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deliveroo, JustEat etc is one of the most degenerate business models out there.

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Officer
OnlyFans is worse, but it's up there.

Deliveroo-Rider.jpg

You probably don't have a female in the household.

If you do, she is unable or unwilling to go and buy ingredients and cook. Due to cultural reasons, or maybe she doesn't have the time or energy after commuting and working.

So instead of walking to a physical shop you go online.

You hire some brown immigrant, who probably isn't even in the country legally, never mind allowed to work, have a moped license etc., to go to the takeaway.

Instead of ordering ingredients, or even microwave meals or something, you order goyslop junk food.

The junk food is also made by some brown subhumans who are probably illegal.

You probably tip, either before or after delivery. Maybe both. There are probably drip fees added to the transaction. If you don't 'tip', you will get your order late, or it will be spat in or something, or you just won't get it.

You have paid significantly more than you would have if you went to the takeaway and way more than if your wife had made a meal herself.

Every step of this process is degenerate as fuck and indicates societal decline.

shit tastes good tho... :cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Well, their goes my last job...

How lucky am i that we dont have this toxic and obnoxious tiping culture in Europe

Yes. I never pay for this stupid food delivery bullshit