Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Deleting Tinder-lmao

Invisincelble

Invisincelble

Banned
-
Back when I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, I set up a Tinder account. Honestly I wasn't really prepared to have sex or meet up with anyone anyways. I just wanted to see if I'd get any matches. I got a few but not very many. One seemed over eager to Skype with me and it seemed like a scam. The others I messaged but never got a response back. I logged back into it last night to delete my account, I pretty much just forgot about it. I'm working on looksmaxxing, so I'd might as well delete it and start over when I'm done.

When I logged back in I couldn't believe it! In the past year all these hot women matched and a few even messaged me, maybe it's not too late to message one of them back:

Tindermatchesfake

Then I realized they just show this to everyone when they make a new account or return back to the app after a while. Just a preview of how the site works lmao

:feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Now I feel like an idiot anyways, because they look too professional, almost like stock photos. There was just this 5-10 second moment where I felt good.

Man how do I envy your location. There are literally only faked up landwhales on my area. Whatt's your height and did you wrote it on your bio?

...Nevermind i now read after the pic :feelsrope:

Last edited:
i never used tinder but how do you know the messages you get after you dont get on it for a while are not real girls or those are bots that every user gets?

i never used tinder but how do you know the messages you get after you dont get on it for a while are not real girls or those are bots that every user gets?

Yeah I'm pretty sure those are just previews, they aren't real accounts. You can't click on the profile or read the full message. I'm almost certain everyone gets these because I did get one match from a landwhale, but really I don't think she was bad looking in the face so if I wasn't jobless right now I'd probably try to get a date with her. In today's society it's about what I could pull in my current state, if I had a job. But this match was listed with the other matches I got back around 2 years ago when I first joined. So during the time I was inactive of about 1.5 years I got just one match. The few others I already saw before, the fake matches in the photo I shared aren't listed with the legit matches. It's not as bad as it sounds though because if you aren't swiping any people you won't get matches anyways. The one I did get I must have swiped her long time ago.

I don't really know how long ago I got the match but just now saw it.

I deleted my account for now because I'm not in a good state to be dating anyways. I don't think it completely deletes it though just puts it on hold until you return. The issue with leaving your account open for some time while not actively using it is if you are trying to improve your appearance dramatically. If someone already swipes against you, they will never see you again even if you improved yourself and posted more pics, as far as I understand. I guess I should never even made one yet, but I was desperate at the time getting over the closest thing I ever had to a relationship (long distance oneitis) I only just now thought to delete it because of reading some of the tinder related threads here.

Even though I'm still ugly, I look a little better than I was when first set up the account. So in that time my account was active, probably half my town already left swipped me left. I guess I could start over and set another one up, not sure if they let you.

Last edited:
Man how do I envy your location. There are literally only faked up landwhales on my area. Whatt's your height and did you wrote it on your bio?

I'm a 5'7'' manlett.

I used to be morbidly obese, just shy of to be in the running for my 600 lb life and lost over 200 pounds. I can make myself look good with just pictures of my face, but I'm still kind of fat and have loose skin. When I get to my weight goal, I'll have even more loose skin. So ironically I'm going to try to gain a lot of it back, but with muscle instead of fat since I can't afford the surgery. But that will take years, and it won't get rid of it all, just improve it a little.

Last edited:
low iq brag thread

low iq brag thread

Where-the parts where I said I'm a manlett, revealed I only got one tinder match in nearly 2 years and she herself is also obese, talked about how I'm still fat but have loose skin, called myself an idiot for thinking bots/ads were real, admitted I'm jobless or where I said I've only had one almost long distnace relationship? I've been looksmaxxing since I even knew what it was, but I wouldn't call minor improvements in that time bragging. It is low IQ yes, because I thought those were real people for 5-10 seconds.

Where-the parts where I said I'm a manlett, revealed I only got one tinder match in nearly 2 years and she herself is also obese, talked about how I'm still fat but have loose skin, called myself an idiot for thinking bots/ads were real, admitted I'm jobless or where I said I've only had one almost long distnace relationship? I've been looksmaxxing since I even knew what it was, but I wouldn't call minor improvements in that time bragging.
Regardless still had someone interested in you

Regardless still had someone interested in you

I don't know if she was or not really. I never tried to message her or anything. She only matched me, didn't say hi or anything.

If I were to guess she was probably just rapid swapping everyone like most men do.

Nah females are too picky to quick swipe

Stay away from Caroline, she's mine. She's flying out to Italy tonight to see me even though I live in United States :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
fakecel reeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fakecel reeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

lol no, I wish.

I don't incel LARP, I normie/chad LARP in chat rooms.

28 y.o. virgin, kissless, dateless.

A girl hugged me in highschool, I think about her and what she's up to now a lot. But I'm afraid to look her up and see her with Chad. :feelsbadman:
Another pregnant girl asked me out to prom, but I didn't go. Looking back I wish I'd gone, it was my first and last opportunity.

Even she was doing it out of pity like those videos of cheerleaders asking retarded or autistic kids to prom.

Last edited:
Happened to me as well. Turned on tinder after like a year and I was so hyped just to get dissappointed so fast

Tinder is not suitable for males of sub 4.5 looks, unless you're a 4 willing to become a bux provider. Expect the worst, but hope for the best(which is the worst for other people)