Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion deleting my account

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
i tried numerous times in disabling my account but i cant find any

Found your oneititis?

it's right next to the logout button

cause i still suffer even if i am on this site from trolls here

i tried it didnt work

i tried it didnt work
Not everyone is a troll, the world is a cold place, just don’t visit here or request temporary ban, you will be here eventually, we all tried to escape :feelsaww:

3612   ahegao arm bbc cum glasses hand nipple nsfw open mouth penis sex soyjak stubble variant

OP rn

Not everyone is a troll, the world is a cold place, just don’t visit here or request temporary ban, you will be here eventually, we all tried to escape :feelsaww:
alr do u know how can i speak to a mod here so i can delete my account

I’m a nobody here, try contact the mods, but I recommend a temporary ban in case you reconsider

n
I’m a nobody here, try contact the mods, but I recommend a temporary ban in case you reconsider
no man i am aware of my decision but how can i contact a mod

OP finally got a date with his highschool crush.

cause i still suffer even if i am on this site from trolls here
why are you still complaining? get over it and post something else, dude :feelsseriously:
no man i am aware of my decision but how can i contact a mod
go to the members section, the mods are listed there. start a private chat or conversation and ask them to ban/delete your account or something. or just tag them in this thread.

a
why are you still complaining? get over it and post something else, dude :feelsseriously:

go to the members section, the mods are listed there. start a private chat or conversation and ask them to ban/delete your account or something. or just tag them in this thread.
thanks
i am not complaining i am just done with life

I knew you wouldn't last long.
But you're 17 and live in some muslim country, so you still have a lot of chances to ascend.

it wont i got 30 percent of report it has to reach 100 percent so it will take a eternity to accomplish
Click on “members” and contact one of the mods

I knew you wouldn't last long.
But you're 17 and live in some muslim country, so you still have a lot of chances to ascend.
nah dude it dosent matter what race or religion i am once iam ugly i am done

Is your family wealthy or upper class?
Then maybe your parents can arrange something.
Besides, the women in your country are kept in check and controlled 600% more than in the west.

If you were truly an incel you wouldnt be able to leave

told you that you wouldn't make it. Reddit is two doors down and to the left
Breaking bad walter

Can u speak Arabic ? I'm an egyptian btw

There's many arabcels here if u want to contact with anyone of them let me know

what does that even mean dude another trollcell
it means what it says in english unless you dont speak it
doing anything for 5 days then jacking it in for trolls or no success is giga low iq and giga low effort entitled twat.

apply this retard 5 day then chimp out logic to any other area.....................................

oh wait it still doesnt work, do you think jimmy hendrix learnt guitar in 5 days or einstein discovered the theory of relativity in 5 days then chimped out

it means what it says in english unless you dont speak it
doing anything for 5 days then jacking it in for trolls or no success is giga low iq and giga low effort entitled twat.

apply this retard 5 day then chimp out logic to any other area.....................................

oh wait it still doesnt work, do you think jimmy hendrix learnt guitar in 5 days or einstein discovered the theory of relativity in 5 days then chimped out
man idk what u on about how am i trolling if your type continues to mock and make fun of me
There's many arabcels here if u want to contact with anyone of them let me know
sure is there some i can contact or be friends with besides u also we can form a friend group if u want and taIk about our lifes and stuff or jokes in general

man idk what u on about how am i trolling if your type continues to mock and make fun of me

sure is there some i can contact or be friends with besides u also we can form a friend group if u want and taIk about our lifes and stuff or jokes in general
it means anything in life is hard

chimping out in life and on this forum isnt an option

You will need this forum if you are a real incel

everywhere ese on the web and in "real" life is normtard central with incredible narcissism and lookism in every area, this is one of the only escapes left to you

what wyd
it means anything in life is hard

chimping out in life and on this forum isnt an option

You will need this forum if you are a real incel

everywhere ese on the web and in "real" life is normtard central with incredible narcissism and lookism in every area, this is one of the only escapes left to you
m by this i dont understand i am not trolling i am just venting my guy i am muslim and can ask god for help but i am the one living on this fucked up world and i am ugly so i cant change that

what wyd

m by this i dont understand i am not trolling i am just venting my guy i am muslim and can ask god for help but i am the one living on this fucked up world and i am ugly so i cant change that
and so is the majority of people on this forum

what did you think your snowflake is more precious and important than everyone and herr derrr look at me, this is pure narcissism and what about me what about me again entitlement.

The way you gain respect on the forum is engagement and high iq interesting posts, herrrr derrrrr crying posts, will get LAUGHED AT, LIKE IN REAL LIFE, UNLESS YOU ARE CLINICALLY INSANE THIS RESPONSE HAS TO BE OBVIOUS.

everyone in the forum feels the same you dont and are not going to get special treatment, you need to make engaging posts and content with humour and iq and insightful content, otherwise you will continue to get a high level of crabs and trolls.