Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Deleted tiktok

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Genuinely the most infuriating and insufferable app ever created. The Blackpill and “femcel” communities on that dreaded app are the most annoying shit Ive ever seen. Everything on that site is beyond retarded.

Everyone is terminally online, and not in a cool edgy way. But in an annoying way. I hate that place so much.

I met a few good brocels from there like @Da_Yunez . But other than that it’s insufferable.one of the worst sites I’ve ever been on.

I hope to god the Blackpill trend dies from that horrid site. I hate it so much.

But where will you get your ragefuel now?

I stopped using it a couple months ago and I'm happier without it.

I stopped using it a couple months ago and I'm happier without it.
It’s full of “blackpilled” misandrists and Nazis. It’s beyond insufferable. I hate that shit hole

Probably would be better for my mental state overall tbh

I'm quite shocked people here actually use Tiktok. It seems a bit too normie for the users here.

But yeah the femcel and blackpill ideologies they have on there are just bastardizations of the blackpill, ESPECIALLY after looksmaxxing went viral. It has very little to do with what's on here, really