Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

deleted thread...

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
deleted thread

Last edited:
I have seen this aswell. How do those sandniggers do it? A lot of the times they aren't even taller than the German foids yet they slay

I have seen this aswell. How do those sandniggers do it? A lot of the times they aren't even taller than the German foids yet they slay
because this niggers larp. of course there are some ugly filthy indian or ethnics but like in every race they have good looking people too.

You can tell she is lower class lol, same as UK

You can tell she is lower class lol, same as UK
but why she is with sands. she is not bad looking. why she dont chill with guys like me:feelsUgh:

They're very low-inhib, giga-NT, thugmaxxed and flex successfully with expensive cars and clothes. Foids love that, foids hate having an order until menopause.

They're very low-inhib, giga-NT, thugmaxxed and flex successfully with expensive cars and clothes. Foids love that, foids hate having an order until menopause.
its so fucking over for not ape like europeans:dafuckfeels:

if you dont look like a gorilla dont even talk to foids