Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Deleted Reddit Thread: "The Female Project 2025."

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
I saw this Reddit post when viewing what the retards on r/IncelTears were saying. It was on the r/MensRights subreddit before it was deleted, and I refuse to let the post just die out and fade into obscurity. So I wanted to post it here in case anyone cares about it. I thought it wouldn't hurt to archive it here, where the mods won't delete it.

Orignal Post:

The Deleted Text:
I feel like the liberal powers that be are channeling in a sort of "project 2025" of their own.

Imagine a world where men are pushed out of all "intellectual" jobs. That's what feminists want. They want women in all educated jobs and political positions while men are relegated to "essential" jobs (to put it "nicely") and dangerous jobs.

They don't want men to go to college, they want you to go to trade school. They want you in construction, on oil rigs, fighting fires and enemies on the front lines while they have all the power, the politicians, the presidency and the privilege. They want society where men occupy the space of black people 80 years ago and women, the whites of that era.

They will be the new doctors and lawyers, and tech gurus and your ass will be dead under an oil rig somewhere and not even make the news.

I mean, it's almost already true to a certain degree, Karen knows she can dail three numbers on her phone and have the government pull up and ruin your life completely. They are already vastly outpacing men in education, college, home ownership etc.

Males genitals are allowed to be mutilated at birth because women find less penis easier to deal with during all the random blowjobs they'd like to give without being judged. But let you dare criticize the way a vagina looks and smells yo ass is gay and being gay is a bad thing/insult for you but don't you dare be homophobic to actual gay people lol.

It's already in place. The way men are objectified in commercials and ads is a mirror reflection of the 1950's treatment of women and the traditional female role. They ridiculed it while pressuring women to conform to it just like the male traditional role is now ridiculed and belittled while they still want you to fall in line with it.

You can literally feel the oppression, see it taking place and being legislated right before our eyes I mean, the tip of my penis is literally not there lmao. The laws are on the books. I'm afraid to trust a woman with having my children because she has rights to them while I only have "privileges" that can easily be revoked.

That's crazy! I believe this is why black men are choosing Trump over Kamala, because we are accustomed to being discriminated on our race blatantly but this growing anti male climate is very scary and very new and increasing rapidly it's like choosing the oppression you know vs the unknown.

But just look at how things are operating, worldwide even. In the UK they are working g to.make it where women don't go to prison at all, on the battlefield Obama introduced a new standard where ALL MALES are pretty much considered fair game during war, bakers, florists, grandpas, uncles, male children have been rounded up and executed in numerous conflicts and we hear crickets. Lastly males are literally killing themselves and no one cares. Suicide is wiping men out but no mention of that in the media. Its crazy, the matriarch is only in it's budding stages and men are already blowing their brains out. Hey! Just thinking out loud here. Am I being dramatic?

Thoughts, brocels?

Makes sense to me, Paul Proteus said about 10 years ago that males are "the new niggas."

Men can build the society and provide for women and this is the gratitude you'll get from women. They'll say that you were just an oppressor

I read everything, absolutely brutal future to us men.

Pretty much, @CircumcisedClown thots?

Suicide is wiping men out but no mention of that in the media. Its crazy, the matriarch is only in it's budding stages and men are already blowing their brains out. Hey! Just thinking out loud here. Am I being dramatic?
If foids were the ones doing this, it would be all over TV

First high-iq reddit post i've read.
Makes sense to me
though do I think women actually have that power? No. It will be more gradual than that, it wont happen over night. It took modern feminists maybe 10 years to get to the point where they are now. I predict maybe 5-10 more

Makes sense to me, Paul Proteus said about 10 years ago that males are "the new niggas."

Men can build the society and provide for women and this is the gratitude you'll get from women. They'll say that you were just an oppressor
I wish for the day that men finally get a grip of themselves and decide to slowly reverting back to women having less rights.

First high-iq reddit post i've read.
True, I think a lot of the posts over at r/MensRights are pretty good. That's why the foids hate it so much and want it banned. It probably doesn't have long left to live, so I'll be browsing it while it's up. It's a pretty good showcase of how men as a whole have started realizing something is up with society and foid behavior.

It's a pretty good showcase of how men as a whole have started realizing something is up with society and foid behavior.
yeah, I think a lot of men agree with their sentiments but can only write about that stuff online for a fear of being witch hunted irl. I've only met one guy irl that openly agrees with my viewpoints

Pretty much, @CircumcisedClown thots?
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

This isn’t new. You’re all retarded. Men have always been disposable. When you have an excess of men, you send them off to be arrow sponges in war to enrich the kingdom’s treasury with gold. If no war, men get relegated to peasantry with no education, literacy, or opportunity for social advancement. The men who make it to 30 without getting hit by an arrow and learn how to read/write get to fill the scarce, coveted positions in society. Right now, boomers have all that shit, and zoomies have to survive the gauntlet until they’re 35ish and the boomers are gone. Men are living longer, so the gauntlet isn’t reseting as often, but it’s still there.

In 25 years, you’ll have male zoomie CEOs and presidents, just like always. But it will be the zoomie men who didn’t get filtered by the gauntlet of humanity.

Nothing new. Most men throughout history died poor and uneducated, many times in war.

This isn’t new. You’re all retarded. Men have always been disposable. When you have an excess of men, you send them off to be arrow sponges in war to enrich the kingdom’s treasury with gold. If no war, men get relegated to peasantry with no education, literacy, or opportunity for social advancement. The men who make it to 30 without getting hit by an arrow and learn how to read/write get to fill the scarce, coveted positions in society. Right now, boomers have all that shit, and zoomies have to survive the gauntlet until they’re 35ish and the boomers are gone. Men are living longer, so the gauntlet isn’t reseting as often, but it’s still there.

In 25 years, you’ll have male zoomie CEOs and presidents, just like always. But it will be the zoomie men who didn’t get filtered by the gauntlet of humanity.

Nothing new. Most men throughout history died poor and uneducated, many times in war.
Id say most times without war. They simply rot away into nothing

Female supremacy in this form IS new, even unprecedented in history. I'm a loser but i always hope to be an outlier then when i see those college stats and all the future looks bleak :feelsmega:

Female supremacy in this form IS new, even unprecedented in history.
Yeah tbh, 'this is nothing new, foids have always dominated intellectual professions' is a weird take

most of what the post is discussing is new

Yeah tbh, 'this is nothing new, foids have always dominated intellectual professions' is a weird take

most of what the post is discussing is new
Yes. Tbh personaly this to me is no less important than ascending. I dont even see the point of continuing society if it must be dominated by broads. Ridiculous

Female supremacy in this form IS new, even unprecedented in history. I'm a loser but i always hope to be an outlier then when i see those college stats and all the future looks bleak :feelsmega:
working season 4 GIF

Anything that is new won’t last. Humans always revert to the status quo pretty quickly. That being said, most women on Earth live crap lives. You’re watching rich Western women. If you were born a woman in Vietnam, you’d be slaving in a sweatshop rn.

I’d honestly trade places because at least they’re not genitally mutilated, but, ultimately, we all take our licks in life. With my luck, if I were born a woman, I’d be one of the 200mil women who are female circumcised.

Soy because he believes in progressive lies about the past.

working season 4 GIF

Anything that is new won’t last. Humans always revert to the status quo pretty quickly. That being said, most women on Earth live crap lives. You’re watching rich Western women. If you were born a woman in Vietnam, you’d be slaving in a sweatshop rn.

I’d honestly trade places because at least they’re not genitally mutilated, but, ultimately, we all take our licks in life. With my luck, if I were born a woman, I’d be one of the 200mil women who are female circumcised.
Well i live in the west. I don't give a shit about gookland. Idk what you're blabbering about bro, sounds like you're trying to hard to cope with this femdom reality :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: cant blame you this is horrible