Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Deleted CS2

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
I am shit at the game.

Also don't have the impulse to grind for virtual ranks anymore, It's too tiring, back then and now. ( I'm just dogshit )

i havent played in awhile bc its over and im getting shit too. Mentally drained af.

What other multiplayer games do you play

What other multiplayer games do you play
I play fortnite, warzone, i literally only play CS2,Val, GTA V Online if my online friends play it but still even then, I might not play them(maybe 2 a year jfl)

Only Minecraft

I play CS2 and Apex Legends on and off.

I play some Asian games too like FGO, 王者荣耀, MLBB etc.
WHat game is this 王者荣耀(It's just blocks on my screen, I don't have the right fonts installed)

i also suck at cs and make my friends rage quit when they play with me. i literally suck ass at every pvp game. imagine being a loser at gaming jfl that's fucking brutal

i like css and play with bots

WHat game is this 王者荣耀(It's just blocks on my screen, I don't have the right fonts installed)
Wang Zhe Rong Yao

A chinese MOBA

Cs is for the mentally ill infested with brainworms

i also suck at cs and make my friends rage quit when they play with me. i literally suck ass at every pvp game. imagine being a loser at gaming jfl that's fucking brutal
Same bro, every ranked game I play I am bad at it

Fucking brutal.

Oh I see the picture thanks, what texture pack did you install on your OS for chinese/japanese stuff?
hmm I didn't do anything really

That shit just appears just fine in my laptop/phone/tablet without any extra steps

Maybe different region? I live in SEA.

couldnt ever get my wrap my ahead what you actually need to do in cs to do good, flashbangs?? smokes?? decoy?? grenades?? :feelstastyman:

every video game is becoming fortnitezed. the old graphics suited the game perfectly now its epilepsy inducing graphics absolutely destroyed the game for me. Valve knows perfectly that the majority of their players are underage and thats why gaming was destroyed.

every video game is becoming fortnitezed. the old graphics suited the game perfectly now its epilepsy inducing graphics absolutely destroyed the game for me. Valve knows perfectly that the majority of their players are underage and thats why gaming was destroyed.
True

Shit is way too bright...