Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deleted all the dating apps from my phone

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
Most of the foids I saw on these dating apps were average looking foids I have a gut feeling I’m not going to succeed on dating apps so it’s pointless for me to have those apps on my phone. dating apps are a scam you have to pay some of these dating apps money to see everyone who will like you and increase the chances of more people seeing your profile. People who make dating apps see simps as they’re target customers they know the simps will pay for the dating apps best features in the hopes for success

i never installed those apps in my life

Dating apps are just Chadfuel.

Only an extremely naive and deluded man would pay for that shit.

i never dated or tried fuck that shit

they're also owned by the jews

i never installed those apps in my life
There's no point, most men already know that their SMV is a round 0 and tinder would be useless to try.

I tried tinder and all it led to was even more depression and anxiety, and an even worse self-esteem

imagine having a casual sex life because you get matches on dating apps.

the idea of casual sex is an insult to people who can't have casual sex. It makes no sense that in a God fearing country such blasphemy is allowed.

im catfishing but its making me a bit depressed that i can never actually meet up with any of these girls