Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel delete

L

Living_Zombie

Greycel
regret posting my pics here plz delete

Last edited:
Ropefuel. My condolences.

right now im about 100 kilos.

the reason i wont go to gym or do any looksmaxing is because my dick is about 4 inches and its pathetic. why even bother?

Doxxing is forbidden.

You mog me, I think you could improve your face further by losing weight, but damn 31 and kissless virgin? brutal

Over, tbh; how did you look like when leanmaxxed? :feelsjuice:

Are you poor? :feelshehe:

me soon, mogs me to death though

i live on
Over, tbh; how did you look like when leanmaxxed? :feelsjuice:

Are you poor? :feelshehe:
i'm on disability

how did i looked? same but leaner face. but i wont bother to lose the weight because my dick is small anyway and i enjoy food

Post a sign with Incels written on it. Btw you can control your weight.
its too complicated for me sorry. but i aint doxxing. long term incels would know me. i was on pua-hate back in 2012. my name was "baldingcorpse"

My honest opinion is you probably will never get a foid because of your stats, but your face isn't repulsive like mine so you can still live your life
it may suprise you but some girls were interested in me. but because of my small dick i had to reject them

its too complicated for me sorry. but i aint doxxing. long term incels would know me. i was on pua-hate back in 2012. my name was "baldingcorpse"
Oh i remember you you're Jewish.

it may suprise you but some girls were interested in me. but because of my small dick i had to reject them
If its at least 12 cm you don't have to.

We'll make sure that this thread will fall into the abyss of the forum, don't worry OP.