Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL delete this

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Just Google algorithm shitting itself

Type incels into news, you see nothing!!

Screenshot 20240531 201926

That proves we are winning.

Last edited:
Never seen such lifefuel.

Lol you use jewgle? Use yandex my nigga

"instead of using this search engine that sells your data to the Chinese, use this search engine that sells your data to the Chinese"
I don’t care about data collection I care about unbiased and good search results

I don’t care about data collection I care about unbiased and good search results
it's a Russian company. With how crazy the Russian government is going over censorship and propaganda, I guarantee you that your search results are biased

Well that's strange :feelswhere:

it's a Russian company. With how crazy the Russian government is going over censorship and propaganda, I guarantee you that your search results are biased
Who cares, theres no real "uncensored" shit anyways, but Yandex is still the best since it actually finds shit, I don't think it hinders giving me a full torrent of the ryona rape Visual novel download on the front page is gonna change my mind. Plus the fuckers Yandex owners are like anti war liberashkas. I'd rather give it to some fucking buryat nigger who's miles away from me than Jewgle detecting me and stopping me from applying for jobs

Who cares, theres no real "uncensored" shit anyways, but Yandex is still the best since it actually finds shit, I don't think it hinders giving me a full torrent of the ryona rape Visual novel download on the front page is gonna change my mind. Plus the fuckers Yandex owners are like anti war liberashkas. I'd rather give it to some fucking buryat nigger who's miles away from me than Jewgle detecting me and stopping me from applying for jobs
Exactly lol I don’t give a fuck about all these monkey shit throwing politic games I just want to download and play my obscure visual novels in peace without jewgle cucking me by blocking search results

"instead of using this search engine that sells your data to the Chinese, use this search engine that sells your data to the Chinese"
Lifefuel for datasellercels