Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Delete blackpill and go underground

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Delete all blackpill theories from the internet and go underground to be never be seen again in the soyciety. Delete this site. Delete all the blackpilled posts. Clean up everything. Hide this sub culture like some ancient civilization hide their treasures and we shall congregate again in the wilderness of Siberian forest in the year 2033, until then we shall recognize our fellow blackpill incels with the code word : ITS OVER , which should be tactfully inserted after a sentence to recognize each other. Good bye

Yeah i just watched it online........ it's over

Delete all blackpill theories from the internet and go underground to be never be seen again in the soyciety. Delete this site. Delete all the blackpilled posts. Clean up everything. Hide this sub culture like some ancient civilization hide their treasures and we shall congregate again in the wilderness of Siberian forest in the year 2033, until then we shall recognize our fellow blackpill incels with the code word : ITS OVER , which should be tactfully inserted after a sentence to recognize each other. Good bye
Its over

can i get xbox, unlimited junk food, and internets while underground, otherwise ill just rope

can i get xbox, unlimited junk food, and internets while underground, otherwise ill just rope
" unlimited junk food " - Only if you would be able to survive even a year with only junk food. Well dying from junk food overdose in a basement mogs roping though so i dont know..

" unlimited junk food " - Only if you would be able to survive even a year with only junk food. Well dying from junk food overdose in a basement mogs roping though so i dont know..
i would probably overdose on baja blast and rice Krispie treats wrapped in fruit roll ups :ahegao:

Good diet mang
cant forget pizza with cholula hot sauce, hot cheetos limon, mint oreos, ranch wheat thins, swedish fish, nerds gummy clusters, cherry coke, and mcdonalds, and also taco bell tossed in, oh and A baconator from Wendys with 10 piece nuggets with hot honey sauce :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

cant forget pizza with cholula hot sauce, hot cheetos limon, mint oreos, ranch wheat thins, swedish fish, nerds gummy clusters, cherry coke, and mcdonalds, and also taco bell tossed in, oh and A baconator from Wendys with 10 piece nuggets with hot honey sauce :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
hey thats enough i am getting hungry, and my mum is not around to make me some food . So we will stop this talk here :D I gotta buy some chips and eat until i get some food

hey thats enough i am getting hungry, and my mum is not around to make me some food . So we will stop this talk here :D I gotta buy some chips and eat until i get some food
i know, i become a goblin when it comes to discussing junk food, i would reproduce with an apple pie if i could :feelshaha:

nice reference :feelskek: but that movie is suifuel to me cause i missed out on that, i wish a chick told me what she did at band camp :feelsEhh:
Yeaah its suifuel now but it was fun to watch as a teen because of the expectations of coming of age.. But got nothing else but disappointments :feelsYall:

I say like es ist vorbei its over in german in 90% in my conversations with normies i make when i talk

I act bluepilled irl to avoid unwanted attention from normies...
I overdose on internet blackpill content and get insomnia from it i can only act bluepilled when i am in work or i am drunk

I overdose on internet blackpill content and get insomnia from it i can only act bluepilled when i am in work or i am drunk
I have to stay really low inhib all the time, being an incel these days and also recognized as an incel is literally a death sentence. Normies literally want to crucify incels

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel