Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Deinstitutialization is a disaster.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's all about money. Not the fake humanism and sentimentalism. Governments all around the world just don't want to spend the money on mentally ill.
I personally have nothing against being put into mental asylum ( an army psychologist wanted to put me in the mental asylum btw ). Better to drink water and eat bread and have some peace of mind than to participate in this normie soyciety. IT'S TORTURE TO INTERACT WITH NORMIES.
Fake fucking humanists. I don't want to integrate in soyciety. Leave me alone. Better put me in mental hospital and make busty nurse to take care of me.
Cruel degenerates.

Tmpnull

IIT'S TORTURE TO INTERACT WITH NORMIES.
Fake fucking humanists. I don't want to integrate in soyciety. Better put me in mental hospital and make busty nurse to take care of me.
Cruel degenerates.
my best childhood friends were fellows met in the asylum. The girls even looked at me in there cause they didn't have the illusion of a million options anymore.

The girls even looked at me in there cause they didn't have the illusion of a million options anymore.
It’s how it should be. If we were all stuck in a single town we would have foids interested in us. There are African tribes where the men are ugly as fuck yet the foids think they are hot.

Better to drink water and eat bread and have some peace of mind than to participate in this normie soyciety.
View attachment 617281

That is an unconventional way of monkmaxxing but completely true. I'd rather do it in the mountains than a facility under normie panopticon but whatever floats your boat.

Big truth. Us autistics should be given free housing in specific autistic people only zone and decent money for living costs. Fuck anti-institutionalist scum

most mentally ill individuals are foids , cant keep muh queen away from the chads.