Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dehumanized

Uglygod

Uglygod

Greycel
I’ve been courting this girl for sometime yet every time I try to talk to her she looks at me and speaks to me as if I’m speaking a foreign language it feels somewhat dehumanizing because she refuses to engage as an equal I follow all social queues and articulate well has this ever happened to you before? And if so could anyone provide insight as to why females do this?

Because your an ugly male.

Because you are not equals. Unless you are chad, any organism with a pussy is superior to you

Anon said:
Because you are not equals. Unless you are chad, any organism with a pussy is superior to you

Now that’s the bitterest red pill I’ve ever swallowed

Anon said:
Just LDAR.

Does this girl really want a Chad I’m into the same things as her but she just doesn’t reciprocate

Uglygod said:
Does this girl really want a Chad I’m into the same things as her but she just doesn’t reciprocate

Coomon interests don't matter. They all want chad.

Anon said:
Coomon interests don't matter. They all want chad.

When will chad go away? Is she actually a good one?

Uglygod said:

He's kinda exaggerating but yea there needs to be some sort of attraction. If your ugly it's over

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
He's kinda exaggerating but yea there needs to be some sort of attraction. If your ugly it's over

She has called me cute before and she often pets  me and does other cutesy stuff the only issue is she treats me like a pet rather than a human I really don’t want to dash this opportunity

Uglygod said:
 When will chad go away? Is she actually a good one?

Chad never goes away. He will always be there to steal your happiness.

Uglygod said:
She has called me cute before and she often pets  me and does other cutesy stuff the only issue is she treats me like a pet rather than a human I really don’t want to dash this opportunity

Try to touch her. If she resists she doesn't like you

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Try to touch her. If she resists she doesn't like you

WEVE HUGGED IVE TOUCHED HER SHE REPSONDED NORMIE LIFE HERE WE COME

Uglygod said:
WEVE HUGGED IVE TOUCHED HER SHE REPSONDED NORMIE LIFE HERE WE COME

I hope it works out for you

normbert .......................OUT

Uglygod said:
I’ve been courting this girl for sometime yet every time I try to talk to her she looks at me and speaks to me as if I’m speaking a foreign language it feels somewhat dehumanizing because she refuses to engage as an equal I follow all social queues and articulate well has this ever happened to you before? And if so could anyone provide insight as to why females do this?
Update boys she’s run off with a pot head chad that cheated on his last gf constantly LDAR time?

Uglygod said:
Uglygod said:
Update boys she’s run off with a pot head chad that cheated on his last gf constantly LDAR time?
Not only was it a chad but also a pothead lol, I'd say yeah LDAR

I lol'd at "courting".

QuantumDummy said:
I lol'd at "courting".

tryin 2 get hoe to fuck

Bri8564 said:
Uglygod said:
Uglygod said:
Not only was it a chad but also a pothead lol, I'd say yeah LDAR
Ooooo

stop being a white knight cuck and ignore her then.