Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Degredation of a hobby, Big Bang Theory as a perfect example for female invasion and power

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
I am sitting in front of my pc watching big bang theory, i really liked the series, especially Sheldon but after reading lots of blackpill posts the last days i noticed how this series is the perfect example of first: Invasion of females into male space and degrading their hobbies

Second of how bluepill males let everything fall when female attention is around.

And three: How females use their sexuality to trick the males into pairbonding with them for resources.

In the beginning sheldon, leonard, wolowitz, and rajesh were successfull scientist with lots of disposable income, great hobbies and copes and they had their brocel communitie. After the female moves in (Penny) everything, literally everything changes. They disregard their hobbies and act to appeal non nerdy. They start arguing and competing with each other (females creating competitive environment, destroying male bonding) and finally stop their hobbies with each season moving on, marrying the friends of penny and becoming nice betabuxxers. Its utterly ridiculous.

Even Sheldon, who was really blackpilled to begin with settled down for some scientist girl who disrespected him and his hobbies so many times. Sheldon would have been better off moneymaxxing and whorecelling while enjoying his life with brocels and science. Now he has to deal with his wife bullshit and do all the couple stuff he always hated. He can not watch sci fi anymore. Its horrific. They are beyond not a match and why the hell did he marry amy.

Leonard falling for penny, a low educated poor girl who had sex with hundreds of guys, beta and emotionaltamponmaxxing for her. Wolowitzes wife is at least tolerable but also he became a enslaved beta after the marriage.

Of course all of this is fiction and reality would have been way worse for all the guys involved.

Excellent write-up. I hated Big Bang Theory from the start because I always got the nickname "Sheldon" due to my Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis by relatives/peers afterwards, a complete catastrophe.

They really make the general public believe that researchers are socially inept people. Most unrealistic and masochistic show I've ever seen.

Bump this thread.
This show is really just another jab at "nerds" and "incels"

Everyone of them gave over their peace and freedom to the gynocentric rulers with their breasts and vaginas. They are shamed for their fucking great hobbies and changed their lifes to please woman. Sad story.
Excellent write-up. I hated Big Bang Theory from the start because I always got the nickname "Sheldon" due to my Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis by relatives/peers afterwards, a complete catastrophe.

Sheldon was the only sane guy, also during the seasons.But also he broke. Yeah his lack of social abilities sucked but i thought he was pretty cool. Better than the rest of the crew. I aim sorry you got the nickname though brocel.
They really make the general public believe that researchers are socially inept people. Most unrealistic and masochistic show I've ever seen.
True. Masochistic and unrealistic.

Bump this thread.
This show is really just another jab at "nerds" and "incels"

This show is pretty realistic tough.

Penny=dead end job, had many partners, messy, dumb, somewhat cute face I guess

Leonard=Literal scientist, probably even one of the best

Penny+leonard = same sexual value

In order to get a girl like Penny you have to be a god damn fucking scientist

Everyone of them gave over their peace and freedom to the gynocentric rulers with their breasts and vaginas. They are shamed for their fucking great hobbies and changed their lifes to please woman. Sad story.
Bookmarked, very good and well formulated part. Men need to change in fiction, women just need to learn to accept themselves because they were perfect to begin with (something only a stereotypical narcissist of the male gender would say that they could present as the antagonist/counterpart of the hero in fiction).

I'd ride penny like a stolen bike giving half a chance.

Don't watch the cattle screen. It is literally brainwashing.

This show is pretty realistic tough.

Penny=dead end job, had many partners, messy, dumb, somewhat cute face I guess

Leonard=Literal scientist, probably even one of the best

Penny+leonard = same sexual value

In order to get a girl like Penny you have to be a god damn fucking scientist

You have to understand that artificial status through jobs and money wont replace primitive status defined by height and looks etc.

Pennys primitive value is beyond leonards. He is small, unfit, asthmatic and pretty submissive. What he has is intelligence but our primitive brain does not select after that. Neither does the female brain.

In real life the chances of them ending up like in the show are there but quite low and leonard would still end up cheating his genetics.

All the highly attractive man who came before him mogg him hard.

She is over heir carousel time and now wants to settle.

If you believe in ,,true love,, then things like that can happen.

I doubt it.

Rajesh is based, he's my fav along with Leonard. I cope with this show because I relate alot with them

The whole show is just how Men getting their hobbies raped from them should be okay and Foidturd supremacy is good. It's literal Cuckold Gay Jew propaganda.

you start to see blackpill everywhere

I am sitting in front of my pc watching big bang theory, i really liked the series, especially Sheldon but after reading lots of blackpill posts the last days i noticed how this series is the perfect example of first: Invasion of females into male space and degrading their hobbies

Second of how bluepill males let everything fall when female attention is around.

And three: How females use their sexuality to trick the males into pairbonding with them for resources.

In the beginning sheldon, leonard, wolowitz, and rajesh were successfull scientist with lots of disposable income, great hobbies and copes and they had their brocel communitie. After the female moves in (Penny) everything, literally everything changes. They disregard their hobbies and act to appeal non nerdy. They start arguing and competing with each other (females creating competitive environment, destroying male bonding) and finally stop their hobbies with each season moving on, marrying the friends of penny and becoming nice betabuxxers. Its utterly ridiculous.

Even Sheldon, who was really blackpilled to begin with settled down for some scientist girl who disrespected him and his hobbies so many times. Sheldon would have been better off moneymaxxing and whorecelling while enjoying his life with brocels and science. Now he has to deal with his wife bullshit and do all the couple stuff he always hated. He can not watch sci fi anymore. Its horrific. They are beyond not a match and why the hell did he marry amy.

Leonard falling for penny, a low educated poor girl who had sex with hundreds of guys, beta and emotionaltamponmaxxing for her. Wolowitzes wife is at least tolerable but also he became a enslaved beta after the marriage.

Of course all of this is fiction and reality would have been way worse for all the guys involved.
it's pretty fucking blackpilled how the one curry character is the trucel though

The show itself is a brainwashing tool for any men and women watching it

It tells women that no matter how unsuccessful, slutty, or low IQ they are, they should never settle for what their worth.

And it tells men that if you're unattractive, you'll only every be worth a whore in the sexual dating market.

Notice how uppity females have been getting as the decades go on? Wonder why relationships are utter shit?

Besides the obvious FACT that cumskins and jews normalized females having equal rights to men. Every woman is trying to play the alpha male role in the relationship.

What do you think happens when two individuals are fighting for that role?

Last edited:
tbh

Big Bang Theory is a major bluepill.
>Promotes mindless science worship
>Promotes the "normification" of hobbies and interests in the name of accessibility
>Argues for clemency towards whorish behavior
>Promotes simping
>Promotes the idea of personality>looks
>Promotes the idea an intelligent and successful man is lucky to have a stupid slut for a gf, and should be grateful she would even consider him
>Perpetuates the stereotype Indian guys are nerdy losers. My curry bros deserve better.
>Promotes soy consoomerism
>Promotes unfunny bullshit

cope that's been a cucked kiked piece of shit since episode 1. low T beta soy faggot garbage you should feel bad greycel

Stopped watching the series early on because it was blue pilled fuckery, the whole penny thing was cringe too, no way a guy like that would even get a date with a girl like that

Good review OP but I've always despised that show just for how men and women are depicted.

Ngl tho Bazinga is a funny line ironically tbh ngl ded srs

The show depicts men as geniuses, and sluts as dumb.

the show was somewhat funny until they started to force women and dating

I never liked the excess of recorded laughs so I hated that series and I think I only saw half an episode at the most.

I remember liking the first couple of seasons. Downhill afterwards

this garbage sitcom was one of the first true consoomer cuckshows out there. kill it with fire :reeeeee: bazinga :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Big Bang Theory is a major bluepill.
>Promotes mindless science worship
>Promotes the "normification" of hobbies and interests in the name of accessibility
>Argues for clemency towards whorish behavior
>Promotes simping
>Promotes the idea of personality>looks
>Promotes the idea an intelligent and successful man is lucky to have a stupid slut for a gf, and should be grateful she would even consider him
>Perpetuates the stereotype Indian guys are nerdy losers. My curry bros deserve better.
>Promotes soy consoomerism
>Promotes unfunny bullshit

It tells women that no matter how unsuccessful, slutty, or low IQ they are, they should never settle for what their worth.

Women don't need to be taught or brainwashed into that notion. It happens regardless. Men desperately need standards.

Women don't need to be taught or brainwashed into that notion. It happens regardless. Men desperately need standards.
You can't have standards if you allow the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights to you.

saw that shit on the tv had to turn it off after 50 seconds. was cringing so hard I worried I'd hurt my jaw