Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Degeneration of the human race

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

The Industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race. It is creating more incels just by the fact of living here and our diets.

and testosterone levels are dropping incredibly rapidly

(edit)

Last edited:
Beardfrauding granddad

Beardfrauding granddad
lmao, he's not modeling for instagram, it's scientists documenting this, so it probably reflects his jaw.
I think he has his beard tied, which would pull onto his skin, but I can't tell. (coming from someone who is currently beardmaxxxing).
Doesn't matter in the end, humans still degenerating.

Last edited:
Literally Chadpreet, Normie, Incel

Literally Chadpreet, Normie, Incel
brootal especially since the adults probably already have mates, while the kid doesn't yet. It's over for him.

Stop making mistakes, you dirty inkwell.
I swear some of the people in the forum will be like "Incel trait, you keep making spelling mistakes" Intelligence is genetic, Chad would never make such mistakes.
Goddamit, don't like the new trend.

I swear some of the people in the forum will be like "Incel trait, you keep making spelling mistakes" Intelligence is genetic, Chad would never make such mistakes.
Goddamit, don't like the new trend.
I bet the same people would say "Stfu GrAYcel, I don't like this trend of GrAYcels on my forum!"

Why is this? Is it because of chemicals, a poor diet consisting of processed foods, or is it something else? It can't just be genetics.

Why is this? Is it because of chemicals, a poor diet consisting of processed foods, or is it something else? It can't just be genetics.
Probably many factors, but the book this is from talks about eating softer foods, thus chewing less hours and less effort, thus jaws not developing, and this messes up your ability to breathe properly and you breathe from your mouth more.
Obviously there's more factors, but that's some from what I remember.