Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Degeneration of masculinity

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
Current day masculinity is not only shadow of its true self, but is plain mockery of concept of true manhood. Whereas real and positive notion of manliness is define by man's role and power in the family and/or with duty towards the society, which both are absolute. The notion of masculinity is inherently linked with patriarchal order and find there its fullest expression. That is to say, collective subjugation of foids is neccesary for men to define societial values and play meaningfull role in society. Traditional masculinity was concept that ensured stability of society and rewarded loyalty. It was unwritten contract between men that had its obligations, but also benefits.

Today's false conception of masculinity is not define by men, but by foids. Current society not only forces men into obedience and reverence towards cumdumpsters, but many are very much contented to surrender any real power in defining what masculinity is. Current, false notion of manliness is gynocentric concept. No longer any positive traits are cultivated, manhood was reduced to sticking your dick into a foids vagina. The current succes of men is measured toward thier relation and succes with dumber gender, for this reason it's impossible for men to shape themselves toward any meaningfull goals, they're only preoccupied with conforming to cumdumpster's desires. Thus modern concept of manhood is merely a tool to enslave men and to benefit foids. The agents of this subversion has became so successful in their scheme that vast majority feel natural sense of obligation toward this imposed means of control and - against their better judgment - revolt against any one who dares to oppose, or even not just conform, to this corrupt and repulsive notion.

Thus majority of men are simps, because they actively, or unknowly, surrender thier agency for sexual pleasure, to which they're slaves.
also cucks stay mad

Last edited:
Pretty much, all this "alternative" masculinity being promoted by every cuck, foid (while they laugh at those dress-wearing faggots), and globohomo organization is just a way to emasculate males by the elites and thus have more control over them to enslave and basically do whatever they want while keeping the top tier of Chads to reproduce with every foid; it's the same with feminism and giving the average foid such privilege through benefits in basically every facet of life and modern hypergamy... :society:

Cucks and degenerate men are basically leading themselves to their own demise. :lul:

Pretty much, all this "alternative" masculinity being promoted by every cuck, foid (while they laugh at those dress-wearing faggots), and globohomo organization is just a way to emasculate males by the elites and thus have more control over them to enslave and basically do whatever they want while keeping the top tier of Chads to reproduce with every foid; it's the same with feminism and giving the average foid such privilege through benefits in basically every facet of life and modern hypergamy... :society:

Cucks and degenerate men are basically leading themselves to their own demise. :lul:
For normcucks soyciety is a monolith, an unfailable god and thier religion is conformity, even if thier thoughts doesn't perfectly reflect status quo, thier thoughts doesn't go beyond what thier innate programing allows. Every "alternative" to which normorons flock en masse is not truely alternative, but merely different aspect of overarching narrative that disguises itself to give illusion to those who adhere to it that they're in control. I didn't speak of chad in my analysis, because I wanted to focus on majority - normcucks - chads consisting of relatively small part of male population and should be look at seperately when it comes to power dynamics analysis.

For normcucks soyciety is a monolith, an unfailable god and thier religion is conformity, even if thier thoughts doesn't perfectly reflect status quo, thier thoughts doesn't go beyond what thier innate programing allows. Every "alternative" to which normorons flock en masse is not truely alternative, but merely different aspect of overarching narrative that disguises itself to give illusion to those who adhere to it that they're in control. I didn't speak of chad in my analysis, because I wanted to focus on majority - normcucks - chads consisting of relatively small part of male population and should be look at seperately when it comes to power dynamics analysis.
:yes:

this world made sure that everything CATERS TO WOMAN .

Man just follow suit or are left out .

You either Give man agency again or Remove Law for an Easy Collapse "

Women are becoming more and more entitled and slutty, they love to normalize whorish behaviours like bragging about their body counts online and how good looking their chad bf is.
They rub it all on your face then call u an incel loser if u date to slightely criticize them

this world made sure that everything CATERS TO WOMAN .

Man just follow suit or are left out .

You either Give man agency again or Remove Law for an Easy Collapse "
this has also corrupted the church if i dare to say biblically woman shouldnt event speak at church i would be lynch

this has also corrupted the church if i dare to say biblically woman shouldnt event speak at church i would be lynch
This is the part of subversion process, which was actively undertaken by (((progressive))) forces. Religion sanctifies patriarchal order, as it's told in Genesis 2:18-24 - man was created first and foid was created to serve him, which means that subserviency of cumdumpsters is part of natural law. Moreover, that which comes first has primacy over that which comes second. So it follow naturally that patriarchy derives its principles from religion. To undermine the rule of men over foids it was neccesary to undermine religion to legtimaze subversion and degeneration in public. Religion too has lost its true meaning and have been purposefully distorted for political gains.

It all derived from having a sense of honor, which was absolute on all sides of life.

Honor was the guide, and the most primordial foundation that maintained the old order of the past.

Without honor, you get ((( modernity ))) which is an acronym for a jew world.

The cultural reflection goes from a beautiful standard to live by, to a dishonest slut standard which no one with self respect would delve themselves into.

Women are becoming more and more entitled and slutty, they love to normalize whorish behaviours like bragging about their body counts online and how good looking their chad bf is.
They rub it all on your face then call u an incel loser if u date to slightely criticize them
Based.

Brutal churchpill

Every decade people complain about how masculinity is “degrading”. It’s been a phenomenon since the 1900s and even before that JFL. If anyone wants the video to it, ill share the link but don’t take OP’s bullshit seriously. Just do as you please as a man.

There are no real men in the western society real men don’t give women rights and accept cuckery