Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Degenerate world of humans wants me to suffer

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Today is very nice windy day. And everyday's desire to have cute adorable waifu of culture even stronger. Young cute antisocial loner waifu, for us to avoid humans together and sit in forest. For her to prefer speaking with trees instead of humans. And with me, as non-human (I am otherkin)
But by degenerate norms of this feminised degenerate society, I'm just predator, who "wants to take advantage of insecure girl". They want me to feel insecure. To work hard, "improve personality", and then maybe get something. Even if that something could be quite young, and quite good looking-still sucks, if too normal. That creature would be outgoing social partygirl. Constantly wanting go to parties, talking with other men, flirting with other men, making me to feel insecure, cucked, and disgusted by her admiration of humans
Need outsidemaxing not for living in human society, but as sewer diving, for finding insecure antisocial girl and "taking advantage of her "
And then to sit and enjoy wind together

Chad can take advantage of an insecure girl and people would praise him and call it being "assertive"

Soon we will all get our well deserved waifus to cuddle and care about at night. I don't even want sex, just something to cuddle at night would be nice :cryfeels:

That type of girl cannot exist in the west today. Try to change your society or move somewhere else, to a place where (((social media))) isn't prevalent and schools don't brainwash kids.
And with me, as non-human (I am otherkin)
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:

That type of girl cannot exist in the west today. Try to change your society or move somewhere else, to a place where (((social media))) isn't prevalent and schools don't brainwash kids.

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:
Western otherkins mostly roasties, and fat SJW feminist trannies. And cucks, supporting ""age of consent" nonsence. Why for otherkin to accept this human stupidity?..

Soon we will all get our well deserved waifus to cuddle and care about at night. I don't even want sex, just something to cuddle at night would be nice :cryfeels:

Chad can take advantage of an insecure girl and people would praise him and call it being "assertive"

Yep, whatever chad does he gets away with it and people make excuses for him.