Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Degenerate TikTok Stacylite lives on ultimate easy mode.

Any woman with 5 layers of makeup and drawn on eyebrows = "Stacy"

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@chronicolesofincognito/video/6993161557077183750?traffic_type=google&referer_url=amp_billionairestories&referer_video_id=6993161557077183750&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

The inequality of foids and the average man is at all-time peaks: they can just use fakeup and above average looks to live a life exceeding royalty 300 years ago.:reeeeee:
@yikerinos

why do u fucking niggers watch tiktok and repost it here:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: literally cant fathom why someone who isnt a low IQ normie would actively browse tiktok especially these types of tiktoks. who fucking cares

Tbh. Real Stacies are pretty rare. But one OP posted enough is still enough for soycucks to heavily simp for and count ad Stacy

Yeah, can't believe "blackpilled" people are still falling for the fakeup scam. Too many still need to learn to see through it.

why do u fucking niggers watch tiktok and repost it here:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: literally cant fathom why someone who isnt a low IQ normie would actively browse tiktok especially these types of tiktoks. who fucking cares
My unpopular opinion:

I think its good to show tiktok videos and chadfishing so that we see pure unfiltered raw blackpills

I don't watch TikTok: I got recommended a video by this channel Tails- Blackpill Clips.

Women live on easy mode and still fucking bitch, it pisses me right off, old boy.

Tbh. Real Stacies are pretty rare. But one OP posted enough is still enough for soycucks to heavily simp for and count ad Stacy
A foid just has to be skinny, average-looking, and white for people to think she's very beautiful.

Standards have dropped too much for women which is why these soycucks keep on regurgitating: "I know these ugly guys getting laid with attractive women every day." when in reality she is just below average using lots of makeup.

A foid just has to be skinny, average-looking, and white for people to think she's very beautiful.

Standards have dropped too much for women which is why these soycucks keep on regurgitating: "I know these ugly guys getting laid with attractive women every day." when in reality she is just below average using lots of makeup.
Landwhales are mostly at fault for this.

Nobody wants a fat bitch despite the virtue signalling for them. Soys will never admit it and continue to turbo simp for skinny 4/10 foids and treating them like stacies :feelstastyman:

Gold digging whore.

This retard can't even spell "chronicle" correctly unless her name is nicole or some shit.. I don't get it

cope tiktok is best place to get most unfiltered Blackpills in a rage inducing fashion.

Browses on tiktok
When will faggots like you ever stop browsing on tiktok. Only normies, faggots, foids and soys use tiktok so that also means you're one of them too. You know that it's degenerate and yet you still browse on it.
I don't consider incels who uses tiktok regularly as incels.
cope tiktok is best place to get most unfiltered Blackpills in a rage inducing fashion.
You don't have to get the blackpills on a bullshit platform that's used often by leftists and libfags when you are already blackpilled to an extent.

Last edited:
Tutorial Dev God Mode

"Developer Mode"? No. Developer mode is for individuals of average intelligence.

Only a "Truecel" can make proper use of "Developer Mode".

Foids can literally go through life with only a pussy pass, pussy that in 2021 she doesnt even have to give up. She just dangles it in front of the simp and the simp will empty out his wallet like the monkey that he is.