Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Degenerate sexhavers should be banned from receiving STD treatment

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Except faggots like gay & bi men because then they'd just rape incels out of spite.

Heterosexual males and foids should be BANNED from getting STD treatment. Why? They shouldn't get all the benefits of sex without the consequences. MAKE THE DEGENERATE CHADS & FOIDS SUFFER. If you get an STD, you deserve to die for being a degenerate slut/man whore peice of shit.

Get rid of all the STD treatment drugs and make condoms illegal. Doctors should be legally required to deny STD treatment for everyone except faggots (see the first sentance of the thread). Their only birth control methods should be done in ways that can't stop STDs. Like the birth control pill and spermicide for example.

I'd even go a step further and ban sex outside of marrige, but obviously this could not be enforced.

Contraceptive pills should be banned too.

STDs are the closest proof of gods wrath and that he exists, yet satanic doctors are still trying to fight his will.

STDs are the closest proof of gods wrath and that he exists, yet satanic doctors are still trying to fight his will.
Based. STDs are one of the few equalizers for sexhaver degenerates and incels.

every sexhaver deserves to get hiv

You're not a "degenerate" sexhaver because you can't be.

we need to have josef Mengele and Aribert Heim do experiments on chads and staceys

then record it so i masturbate to videos of the experiments and get orgasms from them screaming in agony

JK IT I AM JOKING DON'T POST ABOUT ME ON IT

There should be a specific healthcare system for diseases and conditions generated by reproductive behavior.

Seem like God is quite merciful. Since only a minute amount of evil and degenerate actions result in instant or swift physical deaths like those alabama cheerleaders that killed themselves in the car wreck.

At the very least, STD treatments should be funded exclusively by sex havers.
Nah. Sexhaver degenerates shouldn't be allowed to escape the suffering STDs bring. Pieces of shit deserve it. If they don't want STDs, they shouldn't have sex. STD treatment shouldn't exist.

Except faggots like gay & bi men because then they'd just rape incels out of spite.

Heterosexual males and foids should be BANNED from getting STD treatment.

They shouldn't get all the benefits of sex without the consequences.

What if this leads to heterosexual males with STDs raping foids out of spite?

I'm occasionally prone to semi-misogynistic tendencies at times but even I don't want that.

Sexhavers are disgusting and deserve all the STDs that are present on this earth.
Based & high IQ :feelzez::feelsthink:. JFL at the sexhaver defender fakecels in this thread.

What if this leads to heterosexual males with STDs raping foids out of spite?

I'm occasionally prone to semi-misogynistic tendencies at times but even I don't want that.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Nobody on this forum except cucks in denial care about foids well being. If you care about foids that aren't in your family you are a cuck.

Nobody on this forum except cucks in denial care about foids well being.
If you care about foids that aren't in your family you are a cuck.
I don't think it possible to be a heterosexual without caring about foids to some degree, at least hypothetically.

Even faggots manage to do it, because even they can't be 100% pure homosexual, they're at least 1% heterosexual enough to want women as friends at least.

I can care about the general state of women in certain regards, and all women being raped by angry HIVniggers and having vaginas more gaping than usual, less healthy than usual would not improve society in any way that I can see.

Even if you are homosexual enough to have no love for women, even if you don't care about the trickle-down effect of their moods, you can at least acknowledge the crazy health care crisis of it.

The main plus I could see to that is that it would help lower the population and increase funding for medical breakthroughs.

Even if you like HIV killing people, research about that virus is a pretty good thing since it seems to be useful for delivering shit like gene therapy.

Even though gene therapy is doing stuff right now like curing sickle cell anemia (which is bad, because SCA is helping fight white genocide) it might do other very useful things later on regarding other genetic problems, or just eugenically help enhance us all, assuming we can get open-source access to the tech and stem cell treatment and stuff.

Expect that to be blocked by those who want to monopolize chaddom/stacydom tho

Plus these disgusting creatures reduce the efficacy of anti biotics by taking them year round dealing with their "infections" (not diseases teehee). They are literally making the world a more dangerous place by letting Chad run trains.

Plus these disgusting creatures reduce the efficacy of anti biotics by taking them year round dealing with their "infections" (not diseases teehee). They are literally making the world a more dangerous place by letting Chad run trains.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

STD research is an enormous money sink that should be shut down ASAP, its trying to solve a problem that shouldnt be a thing

If both you and your gf are virgins there is 0% chance that you get an STD

If you get an STD the only choice you should be offered is to get executed by a firing squad if you dont wanna die a painful death, thats it, no more antibiotics for fags and whores producing superdiseases

STD research is an enormous money sink that should be shut down ASAP, its trying to solve a problem that shouldnt be a thing

If both you and your gf are virgins there is 0% chance that you get an STD

If you get an STD the only choice you should be offered is to get executed by a firing squad if you dont wanna die a painful death, thats it, no more antibiotics for fags and whores producing superdiseases
Infinite IQ

This thread reminds me of the following remark I made to myself some time ago.

You know how the Catholic Church used to recommend abstinence in order to protect from STDs ? And how everyone was upset about it ?

So basically they're saying that sex is too important an activity to abstain from in order to avoid contracting AIDS.

Yet those same people will tell incels that sex is not a big deal and they are not allowed to complain about not getting any.

You know how the Catholic Church used to recommend abstinence in order to protect from STDs ? And how everyone was upset about it ?

So basically they're saying that sex is too important an activity to abstain from in order to avoid contracting AIDS.

Yet those same people will tell incels that sex is not a big deal and they are not allowed to complain about not getting any.
Fun fact: Schoolteachers are just as likely to molest minors as catholic priests

Exactly. Sexhavers are such hypocritical sacks of shit.

In europe parents get child and daycare support from state. stop that shit. not paying for other peoples contraceptive pills daycare and kids!

In europe parents get child and daycare support from state. stop that shit. not paying for other peoples contraceptive pills daycare and kids!
Yeah the USA has that dogshit here too. Its done through welfare, taxes, and "planed parenthood"

Yep. The fact that incels are forced to pay for sex havers's reproductive behavior is the main injustice they face.

It's institutionalized cuckolding.

People who brag about their sexual experience should be given life in prison

Yep. The fact that incels are forced to pay for sex havers's reproductive behavior is the main injustice they face.

It's institutionalized cuckolding.

We're basically being taxed for having bad genes, it's an outrage.

Funny story, I actually have HPV warts on my fingers. Inb4 :chad: :chad: :chad:

Because I have psoriasis, there are cracks in my skin, so viruses have an easier time burrowing into my skin. If anyone who had HPV spread the virus onto a surface like a desk or doorknob and it gets into one of the cracks in my skin, I’d be infected with it.

Source in case you thought I’m bullshitting

”HPVs are very stable viruses, able to survive on fomites and surfaces for days (Ryndock & Meyers, 2014). HPV is resistant to heat and drying, and is able to survive on inanimate objects, such as clothing and laboratory equipment, that have come into contact with infected patients.”

Because I have psoriasis, there are cracks in my skin, so viruses have an easier time burrowing into my skin. If anyone who had HPV spread the virus onto a surface like a desk or doorknob and it gets into one of the cracks in my skin, I’d be infected with it.

”HPVs are very stable viruses, able to survive on fomites and surfaces for days (Ryndock & Meyers, 2014). HPV is resistant to heat and drying, and is able to survive on inanimate objects, such as clothing and laboratory equipment, that have come into contact with infected patients.”
Jesus Christ, that is extremely fucking brutal. You have my condolences.

It makes zero sense for tax money to go to services n treatment borne solely out of hedonistic pleasure.

At the very least, STD treatments should be funded exclusively by sex havers.
They shud foot every cent of the bill, zero subsidies. If they hv to take a loan, so be it.

Damn, that fucking sucks, shit like this is why I don't believe in a god

Damn, that fucking sucks, shit like this is why I don't believe in a god

based better yet lynch all sexhavers in minecraft and enslave the rest of the women in terraria

We're basically being taxed for having bad genes, it's an outrage.

quid pro quo. Whats in it for us in return. Or do we get a blank cheque and get to choose only they forgot to tell us. ghe-ghe.

High IQ post

Necropost cause this is based af

Also abortion should be illegal and if the baby is incel the woman will be arrested for producing ugly offspring