Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Degenerate parents have normalized become teenage whores

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Parents like this should die. They've normalized being teenage used up cum dumpster whores. I hope this bitch gets aids or something and learns her lesson. Feel bad for the dad but at the same time he probably married a whore with no morals so it's his fault. By the time this dumpster is 24 she'll have over 100 bodies and will start begging for a real relationship and the sad part is some cuck will go for her and date her despite her being a used up whore with no value. These comments think it's normal for your daughter to have no morals or respect for herself and fuck everything they see. Average mother in today's society. Like mother like daughter.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/109nlaw/lmfao/

Last edited:
White parents consists of a simp dad and a whore mother.

It’s mostly mothers

Raising a child with a hole (especially in the 1st world) is a recipe for disaster
Yup, especially as a man. It's almost always going to set you up as a cuck because your daughter will be a cum dumpster.

Brutal whore-daughter-and-wife pill for the husband.

Whore mother deserves to be beaten by her husband.

I bet the teen whore is banging another three guys every night before her bf takes sloppy fourth.

True, majority of fathers will try to save their daughter but it's hard in todays age.
Idk about the majority tbh. I feel like as of today, most are either cucks, brainwashed into thinking that women (yes including their own goddamn daughters) should be liberated and explore their sexuality (be whores), or just completely powerless to change anything even if he wanted to, because his daughter will hate him for preventing her from being a whore, so will the "liberated" white mother, and it will end up in divorce

Honestly it fucking scares me how morals don't mean shit to these new generations, "personal freedom" (doing any type of degenerate shit) is now the main priority, and having any type of morals or self-respect considered outdated or oppressing, this will only lead to chaos and more suffering

Idk about the majority tbh. I feel like as of today, most are either cucks, brainwashed into thinking that women (yes including their own goddamn daughters) should be liberated and explore their sexuality (be whores), or just completely powerless to change anything even if he wanted to, because his daughter will hate him for preventing her from being a whore, so will the "liberated" white mother, and it will end up in divorce

Honestly it fucking scares me how morals don't mean shit to these new generations, "personal freedom" (doing any type of degenerate shit) is now the main priority, and having any type of morals or self-respect considered outdated or oppressing, this will only lead to chaos and more suffering
True, if we're talking about the west then I completely agree that a lot of fathers are now cucked with no respect for themselves or their families. However, outside the west I believe that a good amount of fathers still try to fight against that degeneracy. The problem is that I don't see this problem getting any better. I'd say that the future looks bleak not just for the west but for the rest of the world because ultimately degeneracy is winning all over. Foids all over the world are normalizing this disgusting behavior by disguising it as "freedom" or something.

I bet the teen whore is banging another three guys every night before her bf takes sloppy fourth.
Yup, unless he's Chad she's getting multiple cocks. Modern day foids, what can you expect.

just lol @ having kids

good lord what have I wrought.

Jfl at this shit I am white and my parents have only had 1 partner their entire life which is each other

Crawford

Recruit​

★★
JoinedJan 6, 2023 Posts196 Online2d 6h 20m

Jfl at this shit I am white and my parents have only had 1 partner their entire life which is each other
1 in 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Yeah no wonder, since you're posting on .is your father is probably not a chad, so of course he only had one partner. And I don't wanna insult a stranger's mom but you know that foids lie about their bodycounts constantly
Also your exception doesn't make the rule, western marriage is cucked and has been like that for quite some time

Yeah no wonder, since you're posting on .is your father is probably not a chad, so of course he only had one partner.
He is above average in looks but not chad tier.
Yeah no wonder, since you're posting on .is your father is probably not a chad, so of course he only had one partner. And I don't wanna insult a stranger's mom but you know that foids lie about their bodycounts constantly
They met when they were both 11 or 12.
Also your exception doesn't make the rule, western marriage is cucked and has been like that for quite some time
Western marriage is cucked? You mean all marriage is cucked

They met when they were both 11 or 12.
Nigga it can be fucking 6 months old for all I care, that doesn't mean they stayed loyal to each other throughout the years. If they did it's 1 in a 10000000 and I'm happy for you, but none of us here will ever get a relationship even remotely close to that

Western marriage is cucked? You mean all marriage is cucked
Muslims arrange their marriages and keep their foids in check so it doesn't benefit a foid's hypergamy there, and at some exceptionally based places guys are allowed to have multiple wifes afaik

Nigga it can be fucking 6 months old for all I care, that doesn't mean they stayed loyal to each other throughout the years. If they did it's 1 in a 10000000 and I'm happy for you, but none of us here will ever get a relationship even remotely close to that

Muslims arrange their marriages and keep their foids in check so it doesn't benefit a foid's hypergamy there, and at some exceptionally based places guys are allowed to have multiple wifes afaik
Shitskin marriage is even more cucked than western ones, fuck marriage

How dare him for not approving 8x6 tyrone junior to creampie Ms. Precious’ hole with impunity!
You're an extremist in todays day and age if you don't let your daughter get fucked left and right.

That's what happens when you give freedom to foids. White men are the only ones who are responsible for this degeneracy.

I don't think fathers can do anything to keep their daughter from whoring and degeneracy. These things are natural to foids and men are powerless in this society. Daughter can just falsely accuse their father of something and be rid of him.

Tbh I don’t think there is much you can do to stop your 17 years old whore from having sex. Your options as a father gonna be to either keep her locked up and under constant surveillance or try to ignore that fact that she’s fucking.

It’s always funny seeing boomers sperg out over the youth as if they didn’t enable this with their absentee parenting. I bet that dad rarely, if ever, took his daughter to Church or taught her to safeguard her virginity for her future husband
White parents consists of a simp dad and a whore mother.
Describes the West in the nutshell.

That's what happens when you give freedom to foids. White men are the only ones who are responsible for this degeneracy.
Indeed. I always blame men not women for the way foids behave today. They’ve enabled this degeneracy.

I don't think fathers can do anything to keep their daughter from whoring and degeneracy. These things are natural to foids and men are powerless in this society. Daughter can just falsely accuse their father of something and be rid of him.
It wasn’t always normal for foids to behave like such whores. There used to be a stigma around being a used up slut.

Tbh I don’t think there is much you can do to stop your 17 years old whore from having sex. Your options as a father gonna be to either keep her locked up and under constant surveillance or try to ignore that fact that she’s fucking.
That’s the sad reality of living in the west. Not much you can do because they’re exposed to this garbage from the time they’re children.

It wasn’t always normal for foids to behave like such whores. There used to be a stigma around being a used up slut.
True, but it was mostly enforced by society and father's beating were a last resort. Men didn't want to associate themselves with them. Now there are simps in every corner and not even the fathers can stop foids from whoring.