Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Degenerate foid in my city sucks and fucks thug on a busy street

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
There is a story going around in my city now about this foid who was spotted in the center of the city on a Saturday night right outside all the main clubs and bars sucking and fucking some thug in front of everybody. Here's the video:-

https://www.blogger.com/video.g?tok...IqJhns1p95ft6M5bLroP5LZMFdp4prjEOcUS5oZkWxV01

Apparently, she has multiple kids who she has been charged with neglecting in the past. No jail for it of course because she has a pussy:-

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...C4hNUwY0af4TxpHvYaJTVTJPHhBF5UVt3UxhFlt9_Ue8o

And this is said foid working in McDonald's when she's not covered in fakeup or pushing her OnlyFans:-

Rr2

This is the state of foids in my city...probably most cities now. This is normalized and encouraged while you get called "toxic" for saying bad words and venting about being angry about not being able to find a nice girlfriend on an obscure internet forum :feelshaha:

Last edited:
i would rape her and she'd probably askf or more

And here's her opinion on it:-

Rr1

What a good role model mom, I bet all those kids are from different fathers. There's a bitch in my town doing the same thing, except this one has 8-10 kids and few of the fathers roped, one with a hand grenade.

remember guys, sex is not important, even though her entire personality revolves around it.:feelskek:

Imagine this is your mother :feelskek:

What a good role model mom, I bet all those kids are from different fathers. There's a bitch in my town doing the same thing, except this one has 8-10 kids and few of the fathers roped, one with a hand grenade.
My city is the capital of single motherhood in the UK apparently. See her disgusting shithole house as well? I bet her hole stinks :feelspuke:

Killed himself with a grenade? Jeez :shock:

Looks tranny
Most foids do these days as well. Stupid foids don't realize how much trannys are compromising fakeup for them because now they all look the same.

My city is the capital of single motherhood in the UK apparently. See her disgusting shithole house as well? I bet her hole stinks :feelspuke:

Killed himself with a grenade? Jeez :shock:
And she replaced him in a week. Her current fucker mogs the living hell out of me while she looks like the uglier version of Smeagol.

And she replaced him in a week. Her current fucker mogs the living hell out of me while she looks like the uglier version of Smeagol.
They have their fingers in every pie these days. A few weeks ago 2 guys I know who are both friends were both fucking the same girl until she decided she was done with 1 of them. Then the guy she chose to be with decided he didn't want anything serious so she went back to the other guys she just ditched and he re-accepted.

She looks like a sack of fucking spuds too.

They have their fingers in every pie these days. A few weeks ago 2 guys I know who are both friends were both fucking the same girl until she decided she was done with 1 of them. Then the guy she chose to be with decided he didn't want anything serious so she went back to the other guys she just ditched and he re-accepted.

She looks like a sack of fucking spuds too.
Unbelievable, men ditched last specks of self respect to get some pussy. Not everyone are like us to go sexless, many men will accept anything fully aware how much fucked up it is just not to be alone.

Imagine this is your mother :feelskek:
That is your and everybody else mom in here, except they did it in “secret” without their betabuxx husbands not knowing :lul::lul::lul:

Unbelievable, men ditched last specks of self respect to get some pussy. Not everyone are like us to go sexless, many men will accept anything fully aware how much fucked up it is just not to be alone.
Its a Gynocentric world , where even disgusting Ass Woman have near Goddess Status :feelsclown: