Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Degeneracy wins again

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/entertainment-arts-44096900
we Israelites won the Eurovision.
The song? "Empowering" women by proclaiming they are not men's toys.
Who's the singer? A landwhale 1/10 "empowered" toy (pretty ironic really) of the big boys up there to promote their feminist agenda to pass law that will give them even more power and money.
Best part? It was the audience that generally decided she won, unsurprisingly most of the voters were from the more western parts of europes (A.K.A more cucked parts).
I feel more cucked than when that trans thing won in 2014.
KEK.

Eurovision, I thought it was bad enough with unleashing ABBA or Celine Dion, now this...

i wish people would just connect the dots on (((them))).

Wow, jews are so amazing, they totally control all the banks, media, academia, politics, nations because of their good personalities.

i wish people would just connect the dots on (((them))).
People don't care, why would they? They are satisfied with their simplistic lives, in fact I am sure that 90% of this forum wouldn't care either if we weren't missing the most basic component of our lives: love.

I'm glad israelis acknowledge they are europeans. Now if only they would go back home.

I'm glad israelis acknowledge they are europeans. Now if only they would go back home.
KEK everything here is nice and tidy now that the west gets anal from immigrants.
Israeli+Prime+Minister+Benjamin+Netanyahu+EZQqcKoy20ml.jpg

People don't care, why would they? They are satisfied with their simplistic lives, in fact I am sure that 90% of this forum wouldn't care either if we weren't missing the most basic component of our lives: love.
just because some syphilitic moron waged war against the world we have to endure being (((their))) cattle forever.

just because some syphilitic moron waged war against the world we have to endure being (((their))) cattle forever.
Good luck doing something about it though. Who controls the oil? Who controls most the trade? Who controls most of the world's economy? The world would be thrown into an even more chaotic state should you overthrow (((them))) and normies wouldn't ever allow that. Majority wins, that's how it is.

Kikes are at the root of all of this, the Rise of Feminism, Sexual Liberation and so on is all at their bidding, its used to destroy the foundations of our society where to succeed you have to be this fake, immoral person with no standers or moral beliefs

China stood up and censored the LGBT degenerates.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-44082543
I really hope Chinese culture will take over. Not saying that there aren't asian sluts, but they seem to be the last culture with actually good values, respecting the parents, valuing hard working people and forcing women to respect men. Fuck feminism.

Kikes are at the root of all of this, the Rise of Feminism, Sexual Liberation and so on is all at their bidding, its used to destroy the foundations of our society where to succeed you have to be this fake, immoral person with no standers or moral beliefs
Why should they? it gives them more money and power to do whatever the fuck they want. tbh I think most people would act this way if they were in the same position. I would personally have made it my mission to intentionally pass laws to make people who look better, have better social skills, and happier lives, miserable.

I mean their subversion was beginning whether Hitler waged war or not. The Nazis actually did us a massive favor and did not lose in vain. If they had not waged war the world would have succumbed to a silent strangulation by the Jews, we would have a clue. What the Nazis did was force the jews and allies to reveal themselves in a way and set back the destruction

Why should they? it gives them more money and power to do whatever the fuck they want. tbh I think most people would act this way if they were in the same position. I would personally have made it my mission to intentionally pass laws to make people who look better, have better social skills, and happier lives, miserable.
I agree with you. Misery is the cost of wisdom.

I mean their subversion was beginning whether Hitler waged war or not. The Nazis actually did us a massive favor and did not lose in vain. If they had not waged war the world would have succumbed to a silent strangulation by the Jews, we would have a clue. What the Nazis did was force the jews and allies to reveal themselves in a way and set back the destruction

Never forget that the Allies declared war on Germany. The Germans were not the agressors.

KEK no,WW2 only helped the jews cuck the west. Israel wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the nazis. They gave legitimacy to jews, so they started playing the victim. "MUH MUH ANTISEMITISM"
And how many problems did that cause, huh?

KEK no,WW2 only helped the jews cuck the west. Israel wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the nazis. They gave legitimacy to jews, so they started playing the victim. "MUH MUH ANTISEMITISM"
And how many problems did that cause, huh?
Not true at all, Israel was in development in WW1, it was the main reason America entered WW1. WW2 caused the Jews to attack us in a more open way, if the Nazi's never came to power we would have succumbed to a silent strangulation, with no idea where it was coming from.

Not true at all, Israel was in development in WW1, it was the main reason America entered WW1. WW2 caused the Jews to attack us in a more open way, if the Nazi's never came to power we would have succumbed to a silent strangulation, with no idea where it was coming from.
Israel was in development, but is it really such a coincidence that they declared independence in 1948, just 3 years after WWII? Read their goddamn declaration of independence, one of the main justifications is to be "free of persecution".
It was all pre planned bullshit, the world would have never supported the kikes if WWII never happened. But thanks to "MUH ANTISEMITISM" they have successfully deceived the west into supporting them.

Israel was in development, but is it really such a coincidence that they declared independence in 1948, just 3 years after WWII? Read their goddamn declaration of independence, one of the main justifications is to be "free of persecution".
It was all pre planned bullshit, the world would have never supported the kikes if WWII never happened. But thanks to "MUH ANTISEMITISM" they have successfully deceived the west into supporting them.
I disagree wholeheartedly, The Jews already had a grip on the west much before WW2 hence their power to bring the USA into WW1 and have the British literally establish a country for them.

Either way you look at it they were going to try and subvert, would you prefer we just rolled over and did nothing? You need to remember that the Germans were close to conquering the Soviet Union which in turn would have solidified the war, a few mistakes and exaggerations were made that if they weren't we could possibly be living in a very different world.

Daily reminder that the world ended with the loss of Germany.

Daily reminder that the world ended with the loss of Germany.
Honestly it all went downhill after the French Revolution, and if you want to get even further into it, arguably after the fall of Constantinople.
We've been in a downward spiral for a few centuries now.

Honestly it all went downhill after the French Revolution, and if you want to get even further into it, arguably after the fall of Constantinople.
We've been in a downward spiral for a few centuries now.
I agree somewhat, but WWII was definitely THE final turning point. Hitler was the last person to seriously threaten the established elites.

I agree somewhat, but WWII was definitely THE final turning point. Hitler was the last person to seriously threaten the established elites.
I definitely agree, things have gotten EXPONENTIALLY worse decade by decade since WW2.

I definitely agree, things have gotten EXPONENTIALLY worse decade by decade since WW2.
Exactly. If you count the West as an empire, a so strong empire never degenerated so fucking fast.

Either way you look at it they were going to try and subvert, would you prefer we just rolled over and did nothing? You need to remember that the Germans were close to conquering the Soviet Union which in turn would have solidified the war, a few mistakes and exaggerations were made that if they weren't we could possibly be living in a very different world.
Do you really think the Reich would have lasted that long, though?
The remaining kikes would have found a way to interfere anyway, it's the natural order of things. You get too extreme on one side and the table gets flipped.
Just like right now, I can see a violent uprising of all those deprived of sex in about 10 years, as our numbers continue to grow. Only a matter of time before feminism ends up being women's doom.

The 'Song' (and I use the word lightly) is fucking horrid. Awful, I literally cannot comprehend how someone could hear that vile noise and consider it good. I guess it's just some hardcore virtue signalling? Fucking hell its awful.

Also I'm not familiar with Eurovision but why is Israel there? Doesn't make any sense.

Based on the route that they took, the Germans would never have been able to beat the Soviets. Soviet industry had mostly been moved to the Urals and beyond, not to mention Stalin was ready to abandon Moscow if neccessary.
Germany was going up against the Soviet Union, the United States and the United Kingdom. How could they have won against their combined manpower and industrial capacity. Germany was pulling a lot of the weight in Europe, Italy and the rest of the European Axis couldn't do enough to change the war and Japan was to far away and had too many problems of their own to be of any help.
If Germany stopped with all of their gains pre Soviet invasion they could have focused on keeping western Europe under their control and built up more forces. Although the Soviets might have attacked themselves when they were ready.

Based on the route that they took, the Germans would never have been able to beat the Soviets. Soviet industry had mostly been moved to the Urals and beyond, not to mention Stalin was ready to abandon Moscow if neccessary.
Germany was going up against the Soviet Union, the United States and the United Kingdom. How could they have won against their combined manpower and industrial capacity. Germany was pulling a lot of the weight in Europe, Italy and the rest of the European Axis couldn't do enough to change the war and Japan was to far away and had too many problems of their own to be of any help.
If Germany stopped with all of their gains pre Soviet invasion they could have focused on keeping western Europe under their control and built up more forces. Although the Soviets might have attacked themselves when they were ready.
That is not written in stone. Many believe that if the Germans could have captured Moscow before the Winter (as they were on track to) that could have been a massive turning point and we will never know what could've happened afterwards.

Eurovision, I thought it was bad enough with unleashing ABBA or Celine Dion, now this...

But Abba is actually good. (((You know who))) probably paid them off for her to win this anyways.

That is not written in stone. Many believe that if the Germans could have captured Moscow before the Winter (as they were on track to) that could have been a massive turning point and we will never know what could've happened afterwards.
I don't think this would have ensured their victory though. As Enlightened_Alien already pointed out, most of the industry was in the Urals, so taking Moscow wouldn't have been anything more than a symbolic victory. Besides, even if they did manage to defeat the soviet union, you need to keep in mind that both America and UK still wan't to anal the axis, and oh boy, do the americans have one big atomic cock...

I'm not your toy you stupid goy

I don't think this would have ensured their victory though. As Enlightened_Alien already pointed out, most of the industry was in the Urals, so taking Moscow wouldn't have been anything more than a symbolic victory. Besides, even if they did manage to defeat the soviet union, you need to keep in mind that both America and UK still wan't to anal the axis, and oh boy, do the americans have one big atomic cock...
Its all honestly what if's at this point, If the Germans took out the Soviet Union with help from the Japs then they would've won the war, The European war was fought by the Russians and Germans, the Allies had very little to do with actual fighting in the European theater, they mainly supplied the Russians with aid. I believe that if Moscow got sacked, Hitler would've gotten the Japs in on it and he would've had the oil fields in southern Russia as well. Also, the German Luftwaffe was incredible at the time and completely outmatched the Russian Air Force, with the Oil Fields captured, German would have Major Air superiority and Russian manufacturing would be in Grave danger. But all in all its all theory and what if's.

>Israel
>Part of Europe

Just cuck my shit up tbh fam

I want these fuckers wiped off the planet

Who the hell voted for her? Is Jewrovision even legit? Looks like some rigged social engineering weapon

Fak u goyim

Israel pls

But Abba is actually good. (((You know who))) probably paid them off for her to win this anyways.

Celine Dion is a good singer, well, was too. Then she started oversinging and I had to hear her saccharine songs everywhere. Eurovision was seen as reputable at one point I guess whereas American Idol isn’t. There was a Top 10 and some failed drag queen along with other “pre-selected” contenders DIDN’T get voted in.

The judges had four wild cards, so the producers controlled 4 out of 10 and no sleight of hand about it either. They got what they wanted, the SJW approved Top 10. JFL, I bet Libtards are writing notes on this for elections.

Last edited:
Reminder that this thing won Jewrovision in 2014:
Nintchdbpict000399271175

Thankfully it got AIDS :feelsokman:

Its all honestly what if's at this point, If the Germans took out the Soviet Union with help from the Japs then they would've won the war, The European war was fought by the Russians and Germans, the Allies had very little to do with actual fighting in the European theater, they mainly supplied the Russians with aid. I believe that if Moscow got sacked, Hitler would've gotten the Japs in on it and he would've had the oil fields in southern Russia as well. Also, the German Luftwaffe was incredible at the time and completely outmatched the Russian Air Force, with the Oil Fields captured, German would have Major Air superiority and Russian manufacturing would be in Grave danger. But all in all its all theory and what if's.
Throughout the war Hitler tried to get the Japanese to attack the Soviets but they always refused, if they thought teaming up with the Germans would lead to a victory they probably would have done it. Stalin was paranoid about the Japanese attacking from the east so he had divisions over there ready to defend the territory if neccessary. The Japanese wouldn't have been able to sustain a war against the Soviets in the east, the Chinese in the south and the Americans in the Pacific. It was simply too much to do at one time, they were stretched thin and running out of neccessary resources.

France had a better song so it's all rigged.