Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Degeneracy is bad, but doesn't matter if you will never have it

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
These normies talking about degeneracy like how their girls pussies look when they all fat on panties, other normies wanting fat girls to sit in their faces, normie couples fucking TEN times a day even after 2 months, the world is so degenerate now.

We should not care about degeneracy because we will never have the chance to experience it, so incels who do that are no different to boomer brexiteers, complaining about a society and working/ corporate culture they're not a part of, and never will be

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/ij2qtt/the_bulge_of_her_large_labia_in_her_panties_is_so/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/ij7wz5/my_ldr_boyfriend_27m_and_i_24f_just_met_after_25/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/iitk4z/sit_on_my_face/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Degenerates deserve to rot in gta 5 tbh.

They want all this degenerate shit and I just wanted to be loved. It is over for me. Chad has everything.

We're all just bystanders watching the show making comments and the like :feelscry: .

Fuck man. We'll never have this. No girl will walk around in panties in my house. No girl will find it difficult to keep her hands away from me. What the fuck am I even living for. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Fuck man. We'll never have this. No girl will walk around in panties in my house. No girl will find it difficult to keep her hands away from me. What the fuck am I even living for. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
View attachment 329379
V brutal for me, girls walking round me in panties is better than nude imo :cryfeels:

Girls sitting on face is degenerate af, but my chadlite ethnic friend says it's v good as long as girl is not poor or chavvy/bogan

The reason I care about degeneracy is because it's negative sum. Nobody in society wins in the long run. Even if you don't play (i.e., get to participate in the degeneracy), the effects affect you. Laws change, the economy changes, your daily life can change. But tbh, unless you live for hundreds of years, you won't really notice the effect of the changes as dramatically.

Why posting shit like that here. Well, at least you put the suifuel tag, I should have seen it before opening the thread :feelsrope: