Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Degeneracy] I saw a TikTok about a foid bragging about having 10k at 19yro

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
She's literally being a cunt and bragging so she can get likes but people were actually defending her for no reason

It's over for this world

i remeber watching mad men and how a girl says 'my mom says it's rude to talk about yourself'

i know that it's a series but I bet that irl ppl were actually listening to their parents and not acting like retards and ruining this world and weren't being degenerates

That flat lipless herpes whore belle is a millinoaire. Yeah it's a fucked world

Tutorial mode for these whores

jfl I thought at first you were talking about the foid having a 10k body count.

I had the same, that's nothing even at that age, got it by factory slaving to get surgery, didn't help, just failed everywhere really

Money won't satisfy her when she's a 35 year old old cum dump

She's literally being a cunt and bragging so she can get likes but people were actually defending her for no reason

It's over for this world

i remeber watching mad men and how a girl says 'my mom says it's rude to talk about yourself'

i know that it's a series but I bet that irl ppl were actually listening to their parents and not acting like retards and ruining this world and weren't being degenerates

I had more than her at her age, but my dad took it all cause we are poor and he needed the money.
:cryfeels: