Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Degeneracy : French edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Women in france if you’re curious

Feast your eye on the corpse of what used to be one of the most Christian nation on earth :feelskek:

If someone want me to translate what they are saying tell me

No translation required. It is pretty clear their message is "We want Chad". avec Chad avec Chad

No translation required. It is pretty clear their message is "We want Chad". avec Chad avec Chad
Basically :feelskek:

We want to go outside dressed like hooker or even naked
And no man has the right to touch me
Except the one I give consent ::chad:

History repeating itself, I remember similar things happened in Ukraine and now that the war broke women were alright with being sex objects and housewives :feelskek:

A tribe of whores takes over former Frankish lands:feelskek:

La slutwalk holy shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All foids are sluts.

Can't wait to see Muslims taking control of this lost nation.

Can't wait to see Muslims taking control of this lost nation.
Everyone who is fed up with this degeneracy can’t wait for that to happen:feelskek:
In 2050 by demographic experts

Even in the comment people are trolling them because these bitches didn’t go to the « diverse area »:feelshaha:

"Chaud" = Chad. Women are chad only everywhere

Feast your eye on the corpse of what used to be one of the most Christian nation on earth :feelskek:

FUCKING BITCH NEEDS TO BE BRUTALLY RAPED AND FUCKED IN ALL HOLES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

there is a caption option and it lets you auto translate into watever language , so that should be an easy Watch

"Feminists=anticapitalists"

Foids should be praising capitalism and western society, those are about the only things keeping men in check from putting muzzles and caging these cunts.:feelskek::feelskek:

when u give rights to women, this is the inevitable consequence