Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Degeneracy] Another reminder of what awaits you if you ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
6w0c3ymxqai41

fuck this gay earth

Her ability to pair bond is literally non existent at this point, this soy is getting cucked real fucking soon

Imagine looksmaxing and surgerymaxing as an incel and finally landing a becky. It's your big moment, the first kiss! The much coveted and awaited moment is here... just one small thing, she was sucking someone else's dick just a few hours ago! Hope you don't mind!!

Her ability to pair bond is literally non existent at this point, this soy is getting cucked real fucking soon
Basically this. Damaged goods beyond repair.

I sleep well knowing I'm not a degenerate Bluepill normie that gets cheated on every single minute.

Better incel than cuck!

40 plus jesus christ.

I sleep well knowing I'm not a degenerate Bluepill normie that gets cheated on every single minute.

Incel > cuck. Real shit, basic self respect over used up pussy, every fucking day of the week.

She probably has the infamous “thousand cock stare”, heh.

Going from incel to normalfag is NOT ascending. Unless you can surgerymaxx to a chadlite at the very least there is no point.
Better incel than cuck!
Apparently not everyone agrees :feelsseriously:.......

inb4 uh, i'm too ugly to even betabuxx, if you can get a roastie filthy landwhale you're a volcel and fakecel!!!

just fuck literally every man in a 1 mile radius theory

I pity the fool. :feelsbadman:

How can he be secure in a relationship with constant threats to its existence? Lets assume you did that somehow. Why would you invest in a relationship, that you know, can vanish at any moment?

Last edited:
this is the type of foid you run away from like you have the police on your tail, some men are so stupid this foid is whore material and not mother material.

this is the type of foid you run away from like you have the police on your tail, some men are so stupid this foid is whore material and not mother material.
Differentiating between foids who are wife material and whore material is a Chad privilege.

It's the equivalent of alphabuxx/betabuxx for men, except sub8s don't have it; they have to settle for whores.

Sounds like he’s dating a prostitute

JFL. Imagine claiming a foid as yours when she already got fucked by 40+ men. Dating is retarded.

THIS is why you never get into relationships with this type of foids. They are exclusively good for sex and that's all. You never commit to them and worse of all, never marry them. But some idiots don't seem to get it

Imagine looksmaxing and surgerymaxing as an incel and finally landing a becky. It's your big moment, the first kiss! The much coveted and awaited moment is here... just one small thing, she was sucking someone else's dick just a few hours ago! Hope you don't mind!!
Haven’t a foid who doesn’t behave like this.

"How you dare to describe our nature fucking inkwell"

"her"? you mean THEIR