Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Degeneracy] 4 MILLION LIKES

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
CheerfulElegantEyra-size_restricted.gif

Wtf......... W-Why would you feel like this is a accomplishment. Well I guess when your a foid any degeneracy feels like accomplishment.
Images   2020 04 15T005409227

Disgusting old lady.

All the guys in the photo are tall :feelsrope:

She should just tell them the truth "mommy is a slut who used to ride the cock carousel"

This proves women never mature past puberty. 50 year-old grannies appealing to the teenage foid ego. Vomit inducing.

disgusting creature

that's why they should put fire on corpses so mummies like this don't come back to torment us

foids really take pride in their degenerate actions. This hag has ruined several families by her only whim and has courage to brag about it. Nothing will save this society.

Tiktok should have never have existed, social media like twitter and instagram was blackpilling enough, this is just overkill.

Nasty hoe. In a based society, any hoe who has sex with more than one man is eliminated

Disgusting old hag

jfl at thinking normies change after highschool.Most adults are essentially children with too much power in their hands

I'm glad my browser doesn't allow me to watch TikTok videos.

6 gorillian kikes

That's true. I should have used a different word.

It's okay, I still see people in the manosphere using the word lady all the time when talking about women. It unnecessarily puts women on a pedestal. And people only jokingly call men 'gentlemen', it is not the same title of respect as 'lady'.

It's okay, I still see people in the manosphere using the word lady all the time when talking about women. It unnecessarily puts women on a pedestal. And people only jokingly call men 'gentlemen', it is not the same title of respect as 'lady'.
It provides a contrast to the first word of my post, "disgusting," so the phrase becomes ironic and biting.

It provides a contrast to the first word of my post, "disgusting," so the phrase becomes ironic and biting.

I see what you are saying, but when I use lady ironically like that I like to put it in quotes:

'lady'

Disgusting whore should be burnt with a flamethrower(in Animal Crossing: New Horizons)
Flamethrowerwojak

Fucking disgusting and shameless