Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel deformedcel has a daughter and loving wife

You don't have a rare facial condition if you have enough kids to make it common. :feelsthink:

But on a serious note, how can people have so little concern about their children? Imagine not feeling guilty for dooming a child to that kind of fate. And Yasha is a girl so she'll easily have kids herself and pass those genes on, eventually leading to the birth of a future incels.is member.

But on a serious note, how can people have so little concern about their children? Imagine not feeling guilty for dooming a child to that kind of fate. And Yasha is a girl so she'll easily have kids herself and pass those genes on, eventually leading to the birth of a future incels.is member.
Trust me, most parents are more evil than demons. :society:
If he had a son instead of a daughter, that kid would be posting here when he turns 15 or probably kill himself before then

brb asking for leg amputation so I can claim deformed neetbux and hole sympathy privileges

You don't have a rare facial condition if you have enough kids to make it common. :feelsthink:

Too horny i suppose.

maxresdefault

Unfortunately, the women like this are diminishing everyday, only whores. :feelsseriously:

How the hell did he get a gf

I think its very selfish to make a kid knowing it will probably inherit such a disease just because you needed to coom

This man should be beaten and stoned to death for passing his deformed genes down

But not before giving his kids the mercy shot in front of him

This man should be beaten and stoned to death for passing his deformed genes down

But not before giving his kids the mercy shot in front of him

"cel"? Regardless of his deformity, his status as a married man with children makes him a non-cel.

Parents treat girls better than boys

Idgaf.
I just wanna be able to breed myself.

Is this a cherrypick

He mogs me
I think its very selfish to make a kid knowing it will probably inherit such a disease just because you needed to coom
True