Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deformed Nigger can get a BF

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
JFL, imagine if she was born male. Do you think a foid would let him have sex with her? You can be a literal negative out of 10 and still have men orbiting you. Her little deformed niglet was born female too so I guess she'll have no problem getting a BF either...

Her male looksmatch roped already.

How the fuck does she "prove them wrong"? Their point still stands. She SHOULDN'T pass on her genetics. Eventually she or her spawn will pop out a male and that will be the next ER.

Hellossus

How the fuck does she "prove them wrong"? Their point still stands. She SHOULDN'T pass on her genetics. Eventually she or her spawn will pop out a male and that will be the next ER.

WHAT demonic sorcery is this?!

"""Femcels exist inkwell"" :soy: :soy:

JFL, imagine if she was born male. Do you think a foid would let him have sex with her? You can be a literal negative out of 10 and still have men orbiting you. Her little deformed niglet was born female too so I guess she'll have no problem getting a BF either...

That was fucking gross.

if anything, she proves them right
she shouldn't breed, her daughter is an abomination

Lizzie Velásquez literally had a bf.

also op is a cac

And this is why femcels don't exist.

"""Femcels exist inkwell"" :soy: :soy:
We live in an age where landwhales can make a living off taking selfies and deformed foids can reproduce without a problem. How can anyone take femcels seriously is beyond me.

Bill gates is right. Eugenics is the way to go.

Her male looksmatch roped coz of cyber bullying.

Her looksmatch got shot by the cops while he was still being born.

brootal, the Just Be Woman pill strikes again

I can't imagine what dark magic goes into making these specimens, to think that you yourself are a product that makes it fucking demoralizing to live. The only way to get out of it to to be born normal i.e have absolutely nothing wrong with you as a male, or simply having a hole between your legs.

Last edited:
LMAO i would like to meet this poor desperate fucker who decided to stick his dick in a ghoul from fallout JFL
The ghouls from Fallout looks more human than her.

:reeeeee:
PURE RAGEFUEL

Wow, this is absolutely wicked and evil. Having children knowing, that you will pass on your malfunctioning genes to your children, is pure evil. Why on earth would you do such a thing? Humanity should be nuked.

She literally screams bad genetics, while this whole forum mogs the shit out of her and rots. Hell she even on tiktok

Having bad genetics as a foid may ironically increase the number of your simp orbiters, since they think they might have a chance. Water is wet & fuck simps too

Wow, this is absolutely wicked and evil. Having children knowing, that you will pass on your malfunctioning genes to your children, is pure evil. Why on earth would you do such a thing? Humanity should be nuked.
Agreed it should be a crime and punished on the level of murder its absulutely evil and unacceptable in the future all foids will be horrible monsters meanwhile men will look like gigachad

It depends what the genetic disorder is and how it effects your life. If it is just a physical looks problem then that technically is society's problem. If you say someone shouldn't breed because of their looks then that makes you as bad as females.

If you're surprised a female can't be incel, you're still bluepilled :feelsseriously:

It depends what the genetic disorder is and how it effects your life. If it is just a physical looks problem then that technically is society's problem. If you say someone shouldn't breed because of their looks then that makes you as bad as females.
That thing should have been aborted.

The ghouls from Fallout looks more human than her.
when i played fallout i always thought to myself if anyone could marry a ghoul.I honestly saw it as close to possible for that to happen.In reality a ghoul can procreate and have active sex but i cannot.A ghoul has more value then 99.9% of this forum.it's brutal.

when i played fallout i always thought to myself if anyone could marry a ghoul.I honestly saw it as close to possible for that to happen.In reality a ghoul can procreate and have active sex but i cannot.A ghoul has more value then 99.9% of this forum.it's brutal.
Yea true. Hey is that suppose to be Billy Mays you have as avi?