Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deflowering your prime, good-looking JB crush is the MEANING OF LIFE

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Allow me to make my case for it with some quick facts:

Fact 1: Nobody knows for sure what happens/can happen with us after death, if anything. No one here can dispute that. Thus, no matter how much interested you are in religion(s), spirituality and metaphysical understanding (I am very much myself), and no matter how much you meditate over the ephemerality/impermanence/frailty of life in this world, you can't assume any objective transcendental/supernatural meaning to life.

Fact 2: Reproduction is the main goal of all living beings (bar survival, but survival is a given [without being alive you can't do shit here], so it doesn't qualify) and the closest we can get to immortality. Love is the main source of happiness for humans (I can't possibly prove such subjective claim but the amount of art created to glorify and express it, as well as the quantity of people who do crazy things because of it [including ER and others] empirically makes a strong case for this claim).

Fact 3: Foids are scientifically proven to be both more attractive and more fertile at young age (I didn't find the links to confirm it in (((Google))), but I have already read the researches; if someone would be kind enough to post something I'd be grateful [even though nobody will read the researches anyway tbh])

Fact 4: Virgins are scientifically proven to be better and more durable wives on average (same as above applies).

Fact 5: We can all agree that fucking your crush is a much bigger source of happiness and joy than fucking a random foid.

Conclusion: The act of fucking your JB crush is the single act that brings the most happiness and also the single act that brings you the most positive consequences biologically speaking. Therefore, it's the most meaningful act you can do on Earth.

Last edited:
There is no meaning to life but out of all the things it could be, that comes closest for a human.

There is no meaning to life but out of all the things it could be, that comes closest for a human.
this
It's over if you watched as your crush fell into chads arms and were forced to go home and cope with some video game or something, lmao.

this
It's over if you watched as your crush fell into chads arms and were forced to go home and cope with some video game or something, lmao.
It was pre-over when you were born without good genes to guarantee it in today's world; it was confirmed over when it happened.

The motivational driving source behind all great inventions has always been prime jb pussy.

This is literally every man's motivation to do anything in life: money, success, fame, status -- it's all just for better chances to creampie the hottest women possible. Any man who denies this isn't a man.

I meant "transcendental" and not "transient", fuck. Fixed that.

Your life is worthless if you missed out on prime JB as an aloof teenage boy. Nothing else can possibly make up for failing to experience one of the best things the world has to offer.

All this hurts me so much, I can't even put it into words. I will now never be able to experience teenage love, simply because I am ugly. This is the one thing I will never be able to cope with. I usually avoid these posts because they are too much suicidefuel to me

All this hurts me so much, I can't even put it into words. I will now never be able to experience teenage love, simply because I am ugly. This is the one thing I will never be able to cope with. I usually avoid these posts because they are too much suicidefuel to me
Hang in there bro. You're not alone in that suffering :feelsbadman:

We get it man. You make like three threads a day about how much you want to fuck JB teens.

We get it man. You make like three threads a day about how much you want to fuck JB teens.
Sorry tbh. I was in a nofap this week due to my planned go to a prostitute. Since this plan was thwarted and I'll probably fap soon, expect it to decrease :confused:

As a germanfag, can't you just go to the albanians and fuck illegal trafficed JB for a small premium?

This post triggered me. Reminds me how I never had a girlfriend or sex as a young teen. Back when money didnt matter and status wasnt as important. Now im fucked and need both if i want any hope to get anywhere. I feel like crying. I missed out and now its over.

Sorry tbh. I was in a nofap this week due to my planned go to a prostitute. Since this plan was thwarted and I'll probably fap soon, expect it to decrease :confused:
It's alright, I'm actually on your side on this issue. You're just constantly posting about it and you showed up right around when that other wierd incel forum got shut down so it's all kind of suspicious

It's alright, I'm actually on your side on this issue. You're just constantly posting about it and you showed up right around when that other wierd incel forum got shut down so it's all kind of suspicious
I wasn't a member of that other more extreme forum. As much as I'm fringe, nothing I say is a crime tbh. It's just venting and thoughts about society and life.
As a germanfag, can't you just go to the albanians and fuck illegal trafficed JB for a small premium?
I don't actually live in Germany. I could try something like that even in Brazil but it's way too risky. I'm very circumspect to do something like that.

I cope with regular hookers, way safer. Too bad there aren't 14yo hookers since the AoC is 14, but what can I do.

Honestly overrating teen love is cope. If you remember yourself at the age of 14 you'll realize why having a relationship and some awkward sex isn't significant. HOWEVER

Jbs are prime, and receiving sex and validation during your teen years is crucial for the development of a normal healthy mind. But that doesn't mean you need "teen love". You just need to not miss out on prime pussy before you're too old, which is really young nowadays thanks to age of consent laws.

:feelsbaton:The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.:feelsbaton:

So true

This is something that vexes me so much

General assertion is true.

Every fucking animal on the planet spends some part of the year quite literally obsessed with fucking, humans are no different, to not have fucked is to not have lived. From a purely biological standpoint once you hit sexual maturity the only point of your existence to go fuck a female.

Every your post is high IQ.
Therefore, it's the most meaningful act you can do on Earth.
Meaningful to you as a person, you mean? Yes, because insane dopamine rush you have after will affect your life further, making your decisions (important or not) much different. Even memories about will increase your happiness and motivation throughout your whole life, as you remember it. I said what you said, only explained it a bit more.
Worth to mention that we miss these experiences.

The only thing we have is to be happy.
If fucking your JB prime girlfriend makes you happy the most then you found your goal.
But not everyone has the same priorities and not everyone is into JB.
So I guess the meaning of life is whatever makes you happy the most.

Conclusion: The act of fucking your JB crush is the single act that brings the most happiness and also the single act that brings you the most positive consequences biologically speaking. Therefore, it's the most meaningful act you can do on Earth.

46e1bd00

The motivational driving source behind all great inventions has always been prime jb pussy.
This is literally every man's motivation to do anything in life: money, success, fame, status -- it's all just for better chances to creampie the hottest women possible. Any man who denies this isn't a man.
This post triggered me. Reminds me how I never had a girlfriend or sex as a young teen. Back when money didnt matter and status wasnt as important. Now im fucked and need both if i want any hope to get anywhere. I feel like crying. I missed out and now its over.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

The only thing we have is to be happy.
If fucking your JB prime girlfriend makes you happy the most then you found your goal.
But not everyone has the same priorities and not everyone is into JB.
So I guess the meaning of life is whatever makes you happy the most.

Biologically the point of life is fuck and reproduce, plain and simple.

It is a human construct to find your own meaning in life, which is fine, but biologically sex is still the only point.

Biologically the point of life is fuck and reproduce, plain and simple.

It is a human construct to find your own meaning in life, which is fine, but biologically sex is still the only point.
But that's kinda boring.You reproduce,they care of them for around 2 decades and then what?
Do it again ? Biology is also a manmade word to describe a process.
You don't get punished for breaking it and doing something else so do what makes you happy.
Because at the end of your life if you were a chad, fucked hundreds of girls, had an entire nation at your command
and all other kinds of crazy things you could have done,if you weren't able to enjoy them,what was the point in doing it all together?
So really the only things we have is being able to enjoy life and if you weren't able to do that, you wasted it.

You are correct but to not fuck is to not satisfy a basic primal urge. That is why the whole world is obsessed with sex, that is why this forum is obsessed with. We are hard-wired to need it, 99% of people anyways.

Biology /nature etc. Is cope, reproduction is main goal etc. All bluepilled bullshit spoken by an idiot retard OP

Biology /nature etc. Is cope, reproduction is main goal etc. All bluepilled bullshit spoken by an idiot retard OP
Would you care to make your point against it?

Fact 3: Foids are scientifically proven to be both more attractive and more fertile at young age (I didn't find the links to confirm it in (((Google))), but I have already read the researches; if someone would be kind enough to post something I'd be grateful [even though nobody will read the researches anyway tbh])

You don't need scientific proof for this, lol. Have you ever seen a 70yo woman give birth to a child?

You don't need scientific proof for this, lol. Have you ever seen a 70yo woman give birth to a child?
True but I mean like 14-19 in comparison to 30-39 (age most college- educated foids have kids nowadays).

Jokes on you I didn't have a crush, I wanted to fuck everyone! :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Every your post is high IQ.

Meaningful to you as a person, you mean? Yes, because insane dopamine rush you have after will affect your life further, making your decisions (important or not) much different. Even memories about will increase your happiness and motivation throughout your whole life, as you remember it. I said what you said, only explained it a bit more.
Worth to mention that we miss these experiences.
Thanks, Russian uncucked bro :feelsokman:

Yeah, that too. Even if you never have sex again, you had it where it mattered the most. In the best possible form, nothing would have topped it anyway.

Never had a crush/oneitis in HS, might be because all the foids at my school weren't prime JB. I remember one blonde foid that was prime, never found myself crushing after it due to the fact that it's life was so overly perfect it made me depressed when I looked at it.