Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Deflation is here

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/rjp3Iy2cF-k?si=4Vtx9QwRKIfG-5kY

I am convinced that people are stupid, this guy made an entire video warning about deflation and how we should brace ourselves for the negative effects of deflation, and the entire comment section is just "Deflation is good, we need deflation, prices need to go down". It's infuriating to see how stupid people can be.

We need massive money printing as soon as fucking possible, people just don't understand how vital inflation is for the modern economy.

If this keeps happening, I will have to book a flight to the US and personally start printing Dollars out of Jerome Powell's ass. The global economy will collapse if no immediate action is taken.

Japan has also slowed down printing and we are already seeing massive deflation in Japan.

The economy is ovER unless massive inflationary action is taken now, but the idiots keep applauding it. We need inflation now, we need massive QE distribution to maximise monetary velocity to keep businesses growing.

If we don't take action now it'll be ovER.

Deflation is good

Of course we need an inflation, Mr. Shekelberg

Of course we need an inflation, Mr. Shekelberg

We unironically need inflation to keep the economy going, I don't get why people believe that inflation is bad, our economy is already facing massive deflationary pressure from technology making everything cheaper to manufacture and easier to produce, if we don't get enough inflation the economy will collapse.

We unironically need inflation to keep the economy going, I don't get why people believe that inflation is bad, our economy is already facing massive deflationary pressure from technology making everything cheaper to manufacture and easier to produce, if we don't get enough inflation the economy will collapse.
IMG 0951

If an economy has to rely on the airy fairy insanity of eternal growth despite the actual constant struggle against decay, then it should collapse.
Tax dollars collected should be destroyed.

Unironically let the globohomo eco collapse. I'm sick of competing with turd worlders for shit tier jobs.